By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - [Staff Announcement] New Mod Applications! Deadline: Saturday May 30th

Review of 3 no tie fighter refuse to apply ; 76 times.... too much... just too much man... too much... just too much man... too much... just too much man... enough BLACKBRIAR defcon 5... no alternative... must refuse... to apply...

*End transmission.

Around the Network

I don't think I could ever be mod :-p I would mainly use my powers to edit thread titles to make them less click-baity. I suppose I wouldn't be able to commit to it full time either; too busy as of late. Also I'm not good at banning people if their comment is really funny haha
Good luck to all who apply!

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Hint: People from Australia and New Zealand should apply.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

DerNebel said:
Why do you need peoples real names? Do you want to stalk them on the internet? You will never find my secret adult diaper modelling pictures.

dont worry brother. you are not alone on that one. 

Miguel_Zorro said:
starcraft said:

What about people who are from Canada, but are often up at the same time as people from Australia and New Zealand? ;)

Makes no difference to me, Canada is alright aye?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

I suggest a mods in bikinis theme.

OT: idk if I want to apply this time around, I've been somewhat busy lately, though I'm starting to get more and more free time. I'll consider it :S

1. Username and Real Name? 

If you are too stupid to not be able to look at the left and read my username then you dont deserve to know my real name

2. Age?

geez man just look at my fucking profile.

3. Country?

how about i give you country, city, street name, apartment number and which window is my bedroom so you can come stalk me real close? sick bastard.

4. Time zone (Preferably use GMT +/-)?

its around 11 oclock here.

5. What Gaming Systems do you own? What are your favorite games?

dont be racist mother fuckers and discriminate, all systems are beautiful.

6. Why are VGChartz and gamrConnect important to you?

if the owner doesnt give a rats ass about this site, why should i?

7. How often do you generally spend on VGChartz throughout a week?

when im bored at work and want to waste my time with nonesense. 

8. What sort of discussions do you participate in? What do you bring to these discussions as an individual?

trolling, childish arguments, baiting, stealth trolling, console wars and insulting super hero movies because they suck, specially DC, so suck it DC fanboys. 

9. Anyone can affect the forums in a positive manner regardless of their position, so why are you interested in becoming a mod?

i want to permaban badgenome and by doing so i would piss off the entire forum with just one ban. 

10. In what ways can you support and aid the mod team, and in doing so support and aid these forums? 

im sorry the mod team has aids, but im not interested in supporting that. 

11. In what ways do you feel you could contribute to the team (whether it be availability, time, effort, community building, etc.), whether it be on the site or in mod chat?

do i really have to talk to you boring jerks? to answer the question though, i would contribute by adding a member to the mod team who is actually in a healthy psychological state. 

Bonus question: What theme should the calendar be?

this one is perfect

I have experience modding elsewhere so I shall try my luck. If it doesn't work out,then that's ok, I'll understand ^_^

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

starcraft said:

Well, damn.......

bananaking21 said:

1. Username and Real Name? 

If you are too stupid to not be able to look at the left and read my username then you dont deserve to know my real name

2. Age?

geez man just look at my fucking profile.

3. Country?

how about i give you country, city, street name, apartment number and which window is my bedroom so you can come stalk me real close? sick bastard.

4. Time zone (Preferably use GMT +/-)?

its around 11 oclock here.

5. What Gaming Systems do you own? What are your favorite games?

dont be racist mother fuckers and discriminate, all systems are beautiful.

6. Why are VGChartz and gamrConnect important to you?

if the owner doesnt give a rats ass about this site, why should i?

7. How often do you generally spend on VGChartz throughout a week?

when im bored at work and want to waste my time with nonesense. 

8. What sort of discussions do you participate in? What do you bring to these discussions as an individual?

trolling, childish arguments, baiting, stealth trolling, console wars and insulting super hero movies because they suck, specially DC, so suck it DC fanboys. 

9. Anyone can affect the forums in a positive manner regardless of their position, so why are you interested in becoming a mod?

i want to permaban badgenome and by doing so i would piss off the entire forum with just one ban. 

10. In what ways can you support and aid the mod team, and in doing so support and aid these forums? 

im sorry the mod team has aids, but im not interested in supporting that. 

11. In what ways do you feel you could contribute to the team (whether it be availability, time, effort, community building, etc.), whether it be on the site or in mod chat?

do i really have to talk to you boring jerks? to answer the question though, i would contribute by adding a member to the mod team who is actually in a healthy psychological state. 

Bonus question: What theme should the calendar be?

this one is perfect

LOL! Man you made my day!