By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz is a shadow of its former self (bear with me here)

DerNebel said:

Also Jay you can't talk about a rumor like that and then not spill the beans...

Ok.  Rumor is that he got married.  Whether that is true or not idk, its coming from the grape vine.

Around the Network

Probably a "abandon sinking ship but dont tell anyone so ad revenue still flows" thing.

JayWood2010 said:
DerNebel said:

Also Jay you can't talk about a rumor like that and then not spill the beans...

Ok.  Rumor is that he got married.  Whether that is true or not idk, its coming from the grape vine.

Ah well congratulations to him, if that's true.

It was fun again in the beginning of this year, when there were things to troll.. Now it's boring. Plus , all my troll minions keep getting banned and now it's even more boring...

PS4 dominating sales and nothing really to look forward to from that side, besides making Xbone look like a chump with sales.

Xbone constantly beasting on the TV/multimedia/UI end.

Nintendo still a big hit with my nephews and nieces, because graphics doesn't equal fun.

What else can we talk about? The only thing left is to get each others credit card and social security numbers.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

I'm being patient with numbers but it does get frustrating given it's the main point of the website...

Hopefully he has gotten married. All forgiven. Let him enjoy the life of marriage for a while.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Ninsect said:
RolStoppable said:
But things were pretty good when you weren't posting.

Well I'm not really talking about the forum in general but it seemed quite boring here for the most part whenever I checked what was going on.

The boredom wouldn't change if we got regular sales updates. The sales themselves are boring, considering how clear cut the positions of all five systems this generation are.

Perhaps, but there is the occasional week where things get closer + following software sales is more fun anyway

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Thread variety has certainly gone down. The chartz is kinda boring theshdyi{m

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

RolStoppable said:
Ninsect said:

Perhaps, but there is the occasional week where things get closer + following software sales is more fun anyway

You mean the software sales that have been repeatedly declared to be widely inaccurate?

Yes. That makes it double the fun. First we discuss the sales when VGC releases them and then we discuss them again when we get confirmation of their inaccuracy

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

someone has grown up :p

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

I've stopped coming here for the numbers. They are nothing more than a bonus on the odd occasion they pop up.