By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 16 Sony games to launch in 2015

Turkish said:
ThatDanishGamer said:

So I've looked at the list with PlayStation Studios (link in signature) and found out that these 15 games published by Sony will be released in the remaining 7 months of 2015. The biggest games are God of War, Tearaway and Until Dawn.

This list obviously don't include 2015 games that may be announced at E3 (and later events).

God of War 3: Remastered
Kill Strain
Tearaway Unfolded
Alienation
BigFest
Drawn to Death
Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture
Everybody's Golf
Fat Princess Adventures
Guns Up!
Journey PS4
Rime
Until Dawn
Shadow of the Beast

No Man's Sky

Green = Developed by a Sony owned studio / Orange = Published and funded by Sony, developed by 2nd party developer

No Man's Sky is Published by Sony on PS4 but it's the only game that isn't PlayStation exclusive

c

WHo says they're releasing in  2015? Do you have a source? I dont think Everybodys Golf for example had a release date set.

And this list is WEAK. Not even 1 big AAA game.

Most of the were on the list with 2015 games that Sony published on the PS.blog earlier this year the GOW trailer announced that that game is coming July and RIME has also been confirmed as a 2015 game.

Don't copy random editorials.

Around the Network

Im interested in No Mans Sky, Until Dawn and Shadow Of the Beast. Not a great lineup, but hopefully they have more to announce at E3...

Thk god for the third parties

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

JWeinCom said:
Mediocre lineup. Hopefully, E3 will bring some holiday games.

based on what? 

Suits me ok, but I wish there were a couple bigger games on there. Excited for No Man's Sky and Until Dawn, at least. Rime should be great, too.

I kind of wonder what happened to Soma and the Witness. They weren't huge games, but really intrigued me and thought they were due for 2015 release.

It'll be awhile before I figure out how to do one of these. :P 

Around the Network

Ummmm. Not sure what to say about that.

Gotta figure out how to set these up lol.

-____- only game on that list I want is Until Dawn. Oh NMS too but I don't count that as a Sony game.

Drawn to Death looks really disgusting.

Certainly not to my tastes, but I haven't bought a PS4 yet so......doesn't really bother me either. The longer they let me wait on the kind of games I actually want from them the longer I can put off buying it. Should be nice and cheap by the time I get around to it at this rate

That's a loooooot of "no games".

Thanks jlmurph!