By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 16 Sony games to launch in 2015

Ka-pi96 said:

Well.... yes!

People are talking about their personal opinions of whether the list of games is good or bad so if someone don't care for any of the games on the list then obviously it's a pretty bad list for them.

If someone don't care about a game it mean it's not their taste and not that it's a bad game

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Around the Network
green_sky said:

That does seem quite sparse. No wonder DerNebel is all up in arms. Personally, i'd rather them take their time. Read that Kotaku article about crunch time in gaming development. It just doesn't seem nice to push so hard just to ship a game. All us forum gamers have big backlogs, umm gaming libraries anyways. 

Looking forward to Uncharted 4. 

Ey, who says I'm all up in arms? :D

I just pointed out what had to be pointed out, I mean just look at that list and then to top it of think about how for a pretty big chunk of those games the 2015 release date is only being assumed by the OP and far from confirmed.

There are several very interesting titles, but nothing that calls for a day one purchase...They are "wait for a sale" purchases at best.
Unless something huge is revealed at E3, it will be a very sad holiday season for 1st party marketing department.

If only uncharted 4 wasnt delayed

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Ka-pi96 said:
small44 said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Well.... yes!

People are talking about their personal opinions of whether the list of games is good or bad so if someone don't care for any of the games on the list then obviously it's a pretty bad list for them.

If someone don't care about a game it mean it's not their taste and not that it's a bad game

They are the same thing. It is a bad game based on their taste in games.

I don't see that i see people want to force other to have the same taste as them if he don't like a game  the people who have the oppisite opinion you become a fanboy and if he like a game than people who have the oppisite opinion become a hater

Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:

Yep, that alone would make it a much better list

It really would, the list would go from like C+ to an A with that game. People don't seem to understand, while smaller studio titles are great, sometimes you want a meaty steak, and right now we are steakless.

Ka-pi96 said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:

Yep, that alone would make it a much better list

I huess Ill wait until spring 2016 to get a ps4

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Samus Aran said:
Haven't heard of most of these games.

Now is the time to do some research :D

Ka-pi96 said:
small44 said:
Ka-pi96 said:

They are the same thing. It is a bad game based on their taste in games.

I don't see that i see people want to force other to have the same taste as them if he don't like a game  the people who have the oppisite opinion you become a fanboy and if he like a game than people who have the oppisite opinion become a hater

Except nobody is criticising the people that do like the games on that list, they are just saying they think the list is bad.

Although the opposite is happening, people are criticising those that don't like those games...

If you check older post their is exemple of what i talk about

Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

3DS - 80m

I sure didn't invest $400 only to play indies, I can do that on my PC, tablet or phone. I bought my PS4 to play AAA titles.