By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 16 Sony games to launch in 2015

I've been saying this since the start of the year, Xbox One's exclusive lineup is stronger than the PS4's in 2015. So many people denied it because of The Order and Bloodborne. But one of this slumped, thus leaving it with bloodborne (which did great BTW). Now, however its really looking bad. Microsoft has Halo 5, Forza 6, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Gears of War remastered, and fable. These are all AAA titles, and people are very excited for these games. I don't think people are excited for too many of the PS4's games. And in 2016, Microsoft already has Quantum Break and Crackdown in store (hopefuly e3 or gamescom gives us more insight into 2016).

Around the Network
super6646 said:

I've been saying this since the start of the year, Xbox One's exclusive lineup is stronger than the PS4's in 2015. So many people denied it because of The Order and Bloodborne. But one of this slumped, thus leaving it with bloodborne (which did great BTW). Now, however its really looking bad. Microsoft has Halo 5, Forza 6, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Gears of War remastered, and fable. These are all AAA titles, and people are very excited for these games. I don't think people are excited for too many of the PS4's games. And in 2016, Microsoft already has Quantum Break and Crackdown in store (hopefuly e3 or gamescom gives us more insight into 2016).

I wouldn't consider Fable or Gears of War remastered as AAA. Just the only thing in your post I find really really wrong. 

super6646 said:

Free to Play Fable and Gears Remastered are neither AAA titles nor games that too many should be excited about (especially with Gears that would be quite hypocritical with all the hate for Remasters out there), let's stick to reality shall we?

I really hope they come out with a new Hot Shots Golf, within the next year or so.

The only game i can recognise is No mans sky :/

Around the Network

Let me show you what is wrong with that list.

Sure, some of the titles can be placed under different categories and some of these aren't confirmed to be PSN "only" games, but I highly doubt any of these games under the PSN category will receive a retail release.

Also, there are many games on this list, that isn't confirmed for 2015.

*I have decided not to add No Man's Sky seeing as I don't know whether or not it will receive a retail release or if it will be PSN "only"

super6646 said:

Bloodborne is better than all the games you have listed and has higher and will have higher score on metacritic.

Ka-pi96 said:
DerNebel said:

Free to Play Fable and Gears Remastered are neither AAA titles nor games that too many should be excited about (especially with Gears that would be quite hypocritical with all the hate for Remasters out there), let's stick to reality shall we?

Hypocritical how? Xbox fans were excited for the Halo MCC weren't they?

Because the MCC was 4 games and it was such a great value and yada, yada, yada. A remaster of just one 7th gen game? I've seen that being shit on by tons of people, including the Xbox camp. The GoW 3 Remaster announcement showed that well..

Ruler said:
Bloodborne is better than all the games you have listed and has higher and will have higher score on metacritic.

Have you gone into the future and played all of those games?

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Rime looks really cool if you like ico. No physical release for it?