By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 16 Sony games to launch in 2015

Maybe Rime and Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture on sale for me.. big maybe.

Around the Network

Sony, please more information about Shadow of the beast!

QUAKECore89 said:

Have you not seen the gameplay?

its interesting how if i said any of the things the first couple of posters said, i would be banned instantly. while i do agree with them, i think i will make a safer bet and say, something like..

absolutely incredible lineup for 2015. this holiday is definitely going to be interesting with the juggernauts sony will be dropping. anybody know when any of these are available for preorder?

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Slade6alpha said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture
No mans sky
Rime
and
teraway

and people call mediocre xD

Sometimes i can´t believe the things i read on gaming forums...

To me none of that screams day one, or a must have; for others perhaps yourself, it does. 

Guess people have different tastes, that led to different opinions. 

Halo 5, quantum break , mario 3d world, etc , dont scream day one or must have to me too, but i dont go there and call them mediocre.

speaking for only games that have come out, you cant call a game like mario 3d world mediocre. because its simply not. its recognized as a quality title and a game that had very talented developers working on it. dont confuse taste with quality. im sure the same can be said for halo 5 (assuming it fucking works this time).

Around the Network
LordLichtenstein said:
QUAKECore89 said:

Have you not seen the gameplay?

It's only pre-alpha gameplay, more info at least.

(EDIT:  doesn't The Vanishing of Ethan Carter get it's ps4 release this year? I think that was a definite 2015 ps4 release. And the PC version released months ago.)

It's not a great list, but even just one AAA release would've made a massive difference.

The thing is, there is actually a lot on this list I'm excited for.

Really excited: everybody's gone to the rapture, Rime, journey ps4 (never played my ps3 version, now just waiting for ps4 version)

Excited: Alienation, No mans sky, Until Dawn (fingers crossed, but will wait for reviews)

That's 6 games in just the latter 6mos of the year that I plan to buy that are ps4 exclusive. I feel like that's pretty good, even if I was borderline devastated when U4 got delayed.

JWeinCom said:
o_O.Q said:
JWeinCom said:
Mediocre lineup. Hopefully, E3 will bring some holiday games.

based on what? 

Based on the fact that I think the lineup is mediocre and it has few games that look interesting to me?  Do you want like a mathematical proof or something?

my point is that something is not mediocre simply because it doesn't meet your tastes or is uninteresting to you

RubberWhistleHistle said:

speaking for only games that have come out, you cant call a game like mario 3d world mediocre. because its simply not. its recognized as a quality title and a game that had very talented developers working on it. dont confuse taste with quality. im sure the same can be said for halo 5 (assuming it fucking works this time).

that's ironic since you came here to pass judgement on games that aren't out yet

o_O.Q said:
RubberWhistleHistle said:

that's ironic since you came here to pass judgement on games that aren't out yet

GOW 3  and journey are out. lol. 

no, but in all seriousness, you got me there. really. if i move up, your bishop gets me, if i move left, your rook has me, and if i move right or down, the queen gets me :/ you win. 

if i could retract a little, however, most of these are "just" indie games.. not that indie games are bad by any means, they just arent ambitious titles, so shouldnt we expect the list to be mediocre?