By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - USA SALES UP!!---Average??

izaaz101 said:
FreeTalkLive said:
izaaz101 said:
CaptainPrefrences said:
is africa included in others?

nvm they can only afford nes's. Lol

jks im black ahaha

Just because you claim to be black, does not make your "joke" right, funny, or stop it from being inoffensive.

I didn't even know it was a racial joke until he said he was black (I think that was the punch line).  Even if he meant it has a racial joke, it seems more of an income related joke. 

If it was an income related joke, I would have been fine with it (although it would still in poor taste). The real problem that I have with it is his attempt to justify the joke by stating he was black.

It's not a racial joke and it's also not realy an income related joke. In my opinion it's a nationalistic "joke". Because he did diss the location and not the race. However the only acceptable way to justify this would be, if he lived in africa. Just being black doesn't justifies anything.

Around the Network

Ninty really needs to up production on the Wii. Even if its only a little. Making 200,000-300,000 more per month would help a little.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

When the others data was put up everyone was trying to justify the PS3 beating the Wii because all the consoles had supposedly been diverted to America. The NA numbers show that's nonsense, the PS3 won fair and square this week.

ferret1603 said:
When the others data was put up everyone was trying to justify the PS3 beating the Wii because all the consoles had supposedly been diverted to America. The NA numbers show that's nonsense, the PS3 won fair and square this week.

well japan numbers still aren in when they come wii will win

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Japan gaming figures are so disappointing. I guess the gaming industry over there is going backwards. I thought PS3 would average around 20 000 consoles every week but that 20k has been a struggle most weeks. 8200 for the PS2 still selling well over there.

On a whole the video game console/software sales figures this week have been crap- well down on previous weeks.

Around the Network

^next week they will be high again

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

So much for PS3 winning worldwide.

Well STILL great Ps3 sales this week...worldwide still a strong 170K

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
Well STILL great Ps3 sales this week...worldwide still a strong 170K

True talk.  PS3 has come a long way.

ferret1603 said:

Why don't you wait for the NA numbers next week, they are going to be big, i'm sure many retailers were holding out for brawl.  

Wii Play was not in the top 40 in the UK, why else would it suddenly dissapear unless it was supply constrained?

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X