By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - USA SALES UP!!---Average??

Squall_Leonhart said:
I really doubt that the 360 is having supply problems like people say! I mean it has never had them at thie time of year before, why now?

PS3 numbers looking nice, Wii... Supply kept for Brawl obviously!

Well, I was under the impression that the 360 supply problem was issue more in the beginning of the year, up to 3 or so weeks ago, and it's supposed to be straightening itself out right now.

Also, the 360 had a much bigger shortage at this time 2 years ago, following launch. So technically, the 360 has been supply constrained this time of the year more than it has been fully stocked.

Around the Network
CaptainPrefrences said:
is africa included in others?

nvm they can only afford nes's. Lol

jks im black ahaha

Just because you claim to be black, does not make your "joke" right, funny, or stop it from being inoffensive.

I have a feeling their is a gremlin in the numbers this week. I could hardly imagine the Wii showing up in third place any week regardless of supplies. I also couldn't imagine a universal sales drop across the board. I also can't see how the PS3 could have sales that stable week to week. I think these numbers are going to be reworked. They just don't ring true. Further more

Lol, average sales.

It also appears that guy has won 1 of 3 weeks for 360 beating PS3. If that bet is still going...

Around the Network
Riot Of The Blood said:
I hope the PS3's numbers are accurate. There's a voice in the back of my head telling me VGchartz is overtracking the PS3 in America.

Not fanboying either way here, just curious. Why would you say that, lol?

I think you are starting to hate Sony fanboys, aren't ya?

I think Brawl has gotten too you my friend. Deny it. 

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Dodece said:

I have a feeling their is a gremlin in the numbers this week. I could hardly imagine the Wii showing up in third place any week regardless of supplies. I also couldn't imagine a universal sales drop across the board. I also can't see how the PS3 could have sales that stable week to week. I think these numbers are going to be reworked. They just don't ring true. Further more

This is the fourth week this year the wii was last in the US due to supply. How is it hard to imagine?

The Japan preview had the Wii at 50-60k and the PS3 at 25-35k, so it's incredibly unlikely that the PS3 would outsell the Wii for the week. Even if it was low end for the Wii and high end for the PS3, the spread is still too great for the PS3 to make up the difference.

Thankfully, all this talk of 360 supply issues is drying up. Every store I've seen has them in stock now and the sales aren't changing any. 

So next week is the week the Wii should hit like 600,000 sales? It they have been saving up for SSBB, there should be some huge and ridiculous number right?

@ Dodece

The PS3 can't do well?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.