By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - USA SALES UP!!---Average??

WOW @ NOTHING....Average Week

Wii - supply problems

Ps3 - dropped

360 - dropped

PSP - same as usual

DS - The king

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

I hope the PS3's numbers are accurate. There's a voice in the back of my head telling me VGchartz is overtracking the PS3 in America.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Whats happened suddenly to 360 AND PS3

I thought 360 supply problems were OVER!

I don't want to click on an unknown link, what is it about?

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

Well atleast the PS3 managed to beat the wii this week =D

Though it wont last long, I saw lots of wii on sunday. Should break 200k next week.

mM
Around the Network

@kingofwale

no idea, it was done by accident, lemme fix it

_____

WELL

Ps3 HANDILY outsells 360 this week as we KNOW Japanes no. will be 20k + due to the Yakuza 3 bundle n new color

darthdevidem01 said:

WOW@NOTHING....average week

Wii - supply problems

Ps3 - dropped

360 - dropped

PSP - same as usual

DS - The king

You beat me to it ;) 

PSN ID: krik

Optimistic predictions for 2008 (Feb 5 2008): Wii = 20M, PS3 = 14M, X360 = 9.5M

kingofwale said:
I don't want to click on an unknown link, what is it about?

Link = email address. 

Interesting numbers.

I shall resist on commenting on PS3 vs 360 number, until NPD's Feb number up (on March 13th), but it's really no shocker, Wii's short, most stores are probably holding it for SSBB.

don't be surprise if Wii's number jumps to 200K next week

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

@dolla dolla

you need to trust me

I have NO IDEA how that link got there, m editing