By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony "Nailed It" With PS4 and Deserves "Victory" Over Xbox One, Ex-EA CEO Says

PS4 is simply the best Gaming Console this Gen.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Around the Network
Hiku said:
JazzB1987 said:

I dont know what they nailed lol.

-no games

Not true.

This is the first time in my life that I lolled because of a pic on this forum...So excellent.

Reminded me of this:

pbroy said:
The proof is in the pudding. It is the number one console. The Xbone is the number one TV Box though. So apples and oranges. You can't really compare the two.

Is it the number 1 tv box? I thought that would go to apple TV or Roku. 

its a marathon, not a sprint

Around the Network
dangerguy said:
They didn't "nail" anything. They took advantage of Microsoft's epic blunder. I think we know what really happened:

"Sony changed its E3 2013 presentation after Microsoft’s blunder"
http://ps4daily.com/2014/07/sony-e3-2013-presentation/

Not to mention the fact the PS4 was originally going to ship with its camera for a higher price and you're extremely ignorant and naive if you think that Sony didn't also have a very "all digital" future complete with DRM.

Sounds like they nailed it to me. They saw how bad MS blundered and changed the direction they wanted to go in. Took MS months to do the same.  It was going to ship with the camera but it didn't. Am I supposed to hate a company cause they were going to do something but ended up not doing it? Everything you said  just furhter backs up the fact that Sony nailed it while MS failed to do that. Sony saw how bad MS did and immedaitely made the changes they needed to make. MS saw how bad things went and said "hey lets try and ride this out".

KLXVER said:
Reminded me of this:

Dear god, that is hilarious!

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

method114 said:
pbroy said:
The proof is in the pudding. It is the number one console. The Xbone is the number one TV Box though. So apples and oranges. You can't really compare the two.

Is it the number 1 tv box? I thought that would go to apple TV or Roku. 

That's a streaming box, silly... TV boxes don't need internet to work.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
ethomaz said:

Chazore said:

Why is that a good thing to have someone forming a monopoly?.

PlayStation on top is the best for the industry.