By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Only 4 out of 10 Players Completed The Order 1886

Augen said:

This is what stunned me as well.  Some of these trophies happen within an hour of starting so you'd think they'd be at 90%+, and yet I've seen multiple ones across titles at 50-60%.  Who gets bored with a game within an hour and never touches it again?  Only thing I can think of is rentals or borrowing a game, but still even if a game is poor I give it an hour or two before giving up on it.

I have this kind of pattern for PS+ games, since I usually download most and don't have the time to play them all. But for games I bought, I normally finish them.

Around the Network

That's depressing.

40% is actually really good. Most games have alot less.

Player2 said:

Ask some people here about their backlogs. Hardcore gamers suffer from incontinence.

I have a bit of a backlog as well, but usually that means it is still on the shelf, never been put in the system so it wouldn't even count in trophy data.  When I play a game the first time I put in 1-2 hours to get started at least.  I would be really confused by someone who plays a dozen titles for 30 minutes and moves on.

Normchacho said:
Haha It's funny to see people try and jump up and down on the PS4 over this, especially since 40% is actually a pretty decent completion rate.

It shouldn't be surprising to see which posters try to use such a stupid metric as a way of downplaying PS4 games. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

This is really terrible, it is a good game imo...

Fusioncode said:
Normchacho said:
Haha It's funny to see people try and jump up and down on the PS4 over this, especially since 40% is actually a pretty decent completion rate.

It shouldn't be surprising to see which posters try to use such a stupid metric as a way of downplaying PS4 games. 

I said funny, not surprising.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

sales2099 said:
Colocho said:
sales2099 said:

Some of those games and stats you listed........tsk tsk PS4 userbase

Killzone especially.......damn. Not that Sony cares though with how they are doing.

sales2099, Interesting signature, but ur missing 2015 and we're nearly half way through it... ??

Could have been better as a PM. But its literally just bloodborne for PS4 so far. Not really worth the post yet.

You're also missing Resogun, seeing as it's a true exclusive to PS4. 

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

think-man said:
If you don't go online your stats aren't recorded. I haven't uploaded any trophies for weeks. An its not uncommon for the casual user to never go online at all.

Consoles nowadays rely heavily on internet connection so my guess is that many people will be disappointed by consoles if they never go online.

It seems like a decent amount of people completed the order.