By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - List your top graphical games that sucked in gameplay

LOL@ the people second guessing peoples poor opinions on Mario Galaxy -_-; I never said I hated the gameplay, I just thought it was disappointing, after playing games like Wii Sports (where EVERYTHING is motion controlled), then going to the "Pinnacle of the Wii's uberness" Mario Galaxy, and having it play almost identically to Mario 64 (minus shooting star bits and that lame ass spin attack -_-), I just expected more "Wii Control". For a system built ground up for motion controlled play style, Mario Galaxy, minus the second player, fell quite short from the finish line, great graphics as far as the Wii goes, poor control (as far as the Wii goes). Take it easy on the defense there.

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Around the Network

I couldn't see page 1 (Wii posting issues), but ChronotriggerJM, if you were dissapointed with Mario Galaxy, I'm going to have to ask you to change your name to ChronoCrossJM. Also, change your avatar from the awesome Avatar (?!) to that strechy pirate kid from One Piece. You are no longer worthy of that level of "awesomeness".

I can respect one's opinion, but in this instance, you're just too wrong!

You'd have wanted Mario Galaxy to be completely motion controlled? What are you smoking Chrono because I want in. Last time I played Mario 64 you weren't jumping around planets, but again, what are you smoking?

did someone bring up Bullet Witch? I played it for 10 minutes and just flat out gave up on it.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

Heavenly Sword is the biggest disappointment of all

What are you looking at, nerd?
Around the Network

Comparing a 2007 SMG game with a 1996 SM 64 game is a crap comparison. Super Mario Galaxy is an awesome game today. Super Mario 64 looks so meh compared to the games today.

Oh I have no problem with the gameplay lol, I thought SMG was an amazing game :P Please dear god don't label it as a disappointment xD, I just said it was disappointing in the control factor, it controlled perfectly fine, just not quite what I was hoping for :P I wasn't even sure if it could qualify in this section because I didn't actually have any problems with the controls, I was just hoping for something a bit more Wii-ish.

And LOL @ ChronoCrossJM XD it just doesn't roll as well :/. But massive <3 anyways XD 

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

X3: Reunion

Graphics are great but it was very processor hungry be it GPU or CPU which hampered the gameplay even if you turned it down all graphics settings to their lowest!

Actually a very good game if you could get it to run.

Including games i have actually played i would have to say Metroid Prime, not the worst game i ever played but at the time it looked so pretty but i never could give it a chance.