By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - List your top graphical games that sucked in gameplay

DMC4- Gameplay wasn`t exactly bad it was just the repititive combat, boss battles and back-tracking that annoyed me. After one play-through I simply couldn`t bring myself to play it again, even though that's the whole point of the game.

Around the Network

Lost Planet, when it came out I thought it was a great looking game and was so excited... but I never really got into gameplay.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Sol said:
DMC4- Gameplay wasn`t exactly bad it was just the repititive combat, boss battles and back-tracking that annoyed me. After one play-through I simply couldn`t bring myself to play it again, even though that's the whole point of the game.

uhh... not exactly off topic but I think you got it the other way around. I don't see how DMC 4 was graphically amazing.

why are so many people that don't have ps3 games in their collection saying lair if they most likely never played it.  i'm not saying that it doesn't deserve to be mentioned its just seems that its the fanboys generic response that just wont die.

Could we throw in every recent Madden Football game on any console?

My Tag: 2 Timothy 3:1

Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven! (John14:6)

Every second 2 people die . . . What if this is your second? 

www.goodpersontest.com

Around the Network

I agree with whoever said Starfox Adventures.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

FreeTalkLive said:
Resident Evil 4- I know almost everyone will disagree
Metroid Prime- Horrible controls compared to a game like Rise of the Triad

That's it since I try to avoid FPS and Third PS and don't get games because of their graphics.

i'll also agree with whoever said Starfox Adventures. but i disagree with Metroid Prime. How can you say that game has bad controls??!? and yes i've own both of these games

Metroid Prime 3. Graphics were amazing for a Wii game, but it was linear and lacked any driving force. Difficulty was laughable; the only thing it had going for it were long and tedious boss fights which got longer and more tedious when you upped the difficulty level.

For me these games have to be...
Assassins Creed
Army of Two
Gears of War

PLAYSTATON NETWORK: BLOODLINEZ

Star Fox Adventures? Gears of War? .........Hookay.

Personally, Lost Planet, Kameo, and Burnout Paradise fit the bill. I enjoyed all 3 eventually, but something just doesn't "click" with me. Higher expectations, I guess.