By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - List your top graphical games that sucked in gameplay

bbsin said:
^
How is RE4 for the Wii considered good graphics? the graphics on that game is 2 years past it's prime and a generation late.

i only ever played the ps2 version so in comparison the wii version looked great.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Around the Network
SHMUPGurus said:
Ok... Why does everyone seem to hate Galaxy's gameplay now when it was probably the best thing about the game last year? I'm confuzzled! @_@

Not everyone. Just a couple of Nintendo haters on an Internet forum.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Sonic The Hedgehog(PS3/360)

melbye said:
Lair
Heavenly Sword
Motorstorm
Rebel Strike
Unreal Tournament 3
Resident Evil 0

motorstorm and HS were good games just short ho about the bouncer on PS2 that game was cool but short fun fighting mode not a lot of moves! Bioshock was a great game! 2 play throughs well worth it! this thead could read what senseless use of the wii mote any game make you wish you never got a wii. cause its not about the graphics or the gimmicks and were getting plenty of both!

Rock_on_2008 said:
bbsin I do all games on easy mode then I pass a judgement lol. I only have XBox 360 but no XBox Live atm. I am saving for a PS3 and waiting for GT5 and FFXIII to arrive.
I returned DMC 4 after only 5 days and got Mass Effect instead.

it does take skill its just hard going thru the same game 5-6 times for me any way good game though worth the rental!

Around the Network

Lair & Bioshock

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450

OMG.. You people are never guess what I'm gonna put.

IT'S

LAIR!!!

There was a game on Xbox made by Capcom. I cant remember the name but it was based in a spaceship and had dinosaurs in it.Can anyone remeber the name. It had the worst camera in the history of cameras.

Imthelegend said:
There was a game on Xbox made by Capcom. I cant remember the name but it was based in a spaceship and had dinosaurs in it.Can anyone remeber the name. It had the worst camera in the history of cameras.

Dino Crisis 3? xD

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Resident Evil 4- I know almost everyone will disagree
Metroid Prime- Horrible controls compared to a game like Rise of the Triad

That's it since I try to avoid FPS and Third PS and don't get games because of their graphics.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org