By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - List your top graphical games that sucked in gameplay

I am not into graphics that much anymore, but there is a lot of people that are.  Everyone talks about graphics nowadays so surely we can get some good lists here.  List your top graphical games that absolutely suck in the gameplay arena.  I think this could extend to all generations, but preferably this generation and the last.  Post some screenshots from these games if possible for people with bad memories like me.

My Tag: 2 Timothy 3:1

Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven! (John14:6)

Every second 2 people die . . . What if this is your second? 

www.goodpersontest.com

Around the Network

bioshock--the fps controls felt sloppy

mesoteto said:
bioshock--the fps controls felt sloppy

My only MASSIVE qualm with Bioshock was the health and plasmid refill -_-; over the course of the game I probably wasted at least 100 plasmid refills trying to hack things ><

I'll put Folklore for mine, the game was goddamn gorgeous, but the gameplay felt kinda meh, same with the story progression and such.

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Lair
Heavenly Sword
Motorstorm
Rebel Strike
Unreal Tournament 3
Resident Evil 0

Endless Ocean
Lair
Vampire Rain
Valhalla Knight (PSP game)
Escape from the Bug Island (you have to admit, it doesn't look half bad)

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network

I'm gonna crucify myself for a sec here but I'm also going to add Super Mario Galaxy. It's not that it controlled poorly, just felt like a horrible Wii game, the use of motion control was so lame for me. The first time I got a feel for the game, my hand instantly felt like I was holding an N64 controller. Great graphics, disappointing control, not the "Wii Experience!" I was looking for :/

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Should Endless Ocean really count? The entire game was just looking at pretty things from what I have seen so I don't think it can be faulted for bad gameplay. Maybe there is more to the game then what I know.

Metroid Prime 3, Lair, Vanguard: Saga of Heroes, Crysis, and Halo 3 come to mind. Maybe Super Mario Galaxy, but with a second person the game becomes a lot more fun. After I finally beat it I will make my final judgment. There are more from earlier gens but I don't feel like listing them all.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

SMG had the best graphics for the wii and sucked big time for me, the game suffered from bad controls and an even worse camera. The gameplay felt dated to me.

The second player in Super Mario Galaxy really makes a huge difference. My wife and I had a blast working together to beat it. The ending was pretty sweet as well. Let me know what you think of the ending Gnizmo when you get there, I was pretty pleased with it.

My Tag: 2 Timothy 3:1

Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven! (John14:6)

Every second 2 people die . . . What if this is your second? 

www.goodpersontest.com

The all time top 2> Rise of the Robots and Microcosm
Case closed

Worse thing is I bought both of them

'You should try everything once in your life except incest, homosexuality and morris dancing' - Oscar Wylde (sort of)