By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US May monthly bestsellers and general Amazon based discussion

The hourly is pretty close. PS4 might just be shaving it.

Wonder why they are so much closer now, and if it is being reflected at other stores.

Around the Network

Fancied up the thread abit, further fancification upcoing.

Teeqoz said:

Monthly link is wrong. And what happened to the weekly rankings? I noticed they were missing last month as well.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
Teeqoz said:

Monthly link is wrong. And what happened to the weekly rankings? I noticed they were missing last month as well.

Man, I had the monthly tab opened -_- I guess i didn't copy the link properly. As for the weekly rankings, they're part of the further fancification which I'll do right now.

Last months thread kinda went to shits when I requested a ban for two weeks, before I'd updated with the weekly charts (kinda stupid of me). I'll do a better job this month lol.

Teeqoz said:
If you post Ryng, I'll kill you

Why? I thought you two were good friends. If not, please don't, I like him.

" It has never been about acknowledgement when you achieve something. When you are acknowledged, then and only then can you achieve something. Always have your friends first to achieve your goals later." - OnlyForDisplay

Around the Network

Batman PS4, TLOU PS4 and even base PS4 climbing well. Xbox Assassins Creed bundle nearly neck and neck with TLOU bundle; MCC Collection the same for the base PS4.

" It has never been about acknowledgement when you achieve something. When you are acknowledged, then and only then can you achieve something. Always have your friends first to achieve your goals later." - OnlyForDisplay

All PS4 skus are up. Expected Batman to be higher than #40 by now though.

Witcher 3 is doing well on PS4, impressive given this is the first game of the series to release on a Playstation platform.

celador said:
All PS4 skus are up. Expected Batman to be higher than #40 by now though.

Witcher 3 is doing well on PS4, impressive given this is the first game of the series to release on a Playstation platform.

Wow didn't realize it never went to the PS3 what a loss for that system.

OnlyForDisplay said:
Teeqoz said:
If you post Ryng, I'll kill you

Why? I thought you two were good friends. If not, please don't, I like him.

Teeqoz is joking yes, we are VGC friends.

Hiku said:

Monthly charts:

Witcher 3:
PS4: #6
XBO: #51

So, The Witcher will help PS4 more than XBO..... yeah... May is gonna to be very, very, VERY BAD for all console, as the usual...