By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US May monthly bestsellers and general Amazon based discussion

Amazon craziness continues. The Vanilla PS4 has passes MCC and is gaining ground on TLOU bundle... what the hell is wrong with people.

Around the Network

Tagged.

Tagged. PS4 back on the rise.

Formerly ilovegirls69  :(

I Just hope Amazon supply issues are a thing of the past.
Anyone knows what have happened with Amazon to have this issues? (The short version please)

PS4 back in top 20! :D

Around the Network
grannamir said:
I Just hope Amazon supply issues are a thing of the past.
Anyone knows what have happened with Amazon to have this issues? (The short version please)

Supplu < Demand 

The Amazon charts are tearing me apart with the seesawing!

CosmicSex said:
Amazon craziness continues. The Vanilla PS4 has passes MCC and is gaining ground on TLOU bundle... what the hell is wrong with people.

Oh my god...
I think people should be required to take some sort of internet liscense before they're allowed to venture out into the vast online space with their credit card in hand.

Black Ops III one of the top selling games already and it doesn't come out for 6 months. It's been almost 8 years since Modern Warfare I can't believe people aren't bored of the annual releases yet. At least buy like every other CoD or something jeez lol

CosmicSex said:

It's too hard to click more than once for these ppl.