By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US May monthly bestsellers and general Amazon based discussion

PS4 back in top 20! :D

Around the Network
grannamir said:
I Just hope Amazon supply issues are a thing of the past.
Anyone knows what have happened with Amazon to have this issues? (The short version please)

Supplu < Demand 

The Amazon charts are tearing me apart with the seesawing!

Black Ops III one of the top selling games already and it doesn't come out for 6 months. It's been almost 8 years since Modern Warfare I can't believe people aren't bored of the annual releases yet. At least buy like every other CoD or something jeez lol

CosmicSex said:
Amazon craziness continues. The Vanilla PS4 has passes MCC and is gaining ground on TLOU bundle... what the hell is wrong with people.

It's too hard to click more than once for these ppl.

Around the Network
Namiirei said:
CosmicSex said:
Amazon craziness continues. The Vanilla PS4 has passes MCC and is gaining ground on TLOU bundle... what the hell is wrong with people.

It's too hard to click more than once for these ppl.

Am I the only one that realizes that TLOU is an extremely violent and gory game? I love it to death.... but not everyone wants a M rated game... especially when buying a PS4 for a juvenile.

Additionally, there are a lot of gamers that only play sports and COD. While last gen they tended to stay Xbox, their friends may have converted and so they followed (my cousin is an example).

Tag

KdxlavkdX said:
PS4 back out of top 20! :D

Now.

And it is obvious to me that TLOU is not everyone's cup o' tea so therefore the vanilla PS4 will sell pretty well.

Surprisingly to me, the Arkham Knight SE PS4 is actually back in stock and climbing the chart. Which has consequently caused the other PS4 skus to drop. Mua ha ha ha ha ha, this is feeding nively into my prediction that Xb one > PS4 for May NPD./ Now all that needs to happen is for the AC bundle to inch past the TLOUR bundle. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Has someone mentioned the monthly chart for May is now up? http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2015-05/videogames/ref=zg_bs_tab_t_bsar#1

XB one is in the lead!

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Batman bundle nearly in TOP 40... June will be crazy for PS4.