By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US May monthly bestsellers and general Amazon based discussion

+300,000 confirmed for PS4 in June NPD. :P
The question is... can break 400,000?

Around the Network
vivster said:
Batman at 91 now. Just have to wait until the word spreads and it's gonna be back in top 20 in no time.

Unless it sells out too fast of course. 

I really hope the Batman limited edition bundle is as accessible as the Destiny white PS4 bundle. For Abdiel, preorders disappeared so fast in Best Buy to the point that it was almost comical.

Aura7541 said:

Here's Abdiel's assessment for April:

"I'll reiterate since we don't have a new prediction thread yet: 

Through this entire month, in the districts I've checked (always a wide range to try and compensate for varying customer bases) the ps4 consistently outsold the xb1 quite handily. This is just best buy, but we didn't see the same kind of stock issues that seemed to plague Amazon. 

I was kind of surprised, the promotion we had with the email coupon for an extra $50 off any xb1 really didn't get a lot of traction in our local stores. 

MKX sold very well indeed though.

And for people speculating about Splatoon from the other thread... Preorders aren't the whole story for a game's success or failure, but they're not looking great at this point."

P.S. The Shogun is banned on GAF, so it looks like we'll be depending on Abdiel for general trends unless Cornbread and Osiris also give their assessments.

Thank you...

Batman already up to #72.

Should not be too long before it is in the top 20, stock permitting.

Around the Network
celador said:
I wonder if Batman is ever going to be back in stock

If you are talking about the Special Edition console, I doubt it. SOny probably scheduled a finite number of consoles, perhaps with a bonus extra several thousand if it sold out quickly, and while it might still be available from some retailers it is likely that Amazon has burned through every console it could get its hands on.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Amazon craziness continues. The Vanilla PS4 has passes MCC and is gaining ground on TLOU bundle... what the hell is wrong with people.

Tagged.

Tagged. PS4 back on the rise.

Formerly ilovegirls69  :(

I Just hope Amazon supply issues are a thing of the past.
Anyone knows what have happened with Amazon to have this issues? (The short version please)