By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Where will Yooka Laylee sell the most on 8th gen consoles?

Highest Selling Version?

PS4 266 45.01%

WIIU 313 52.96%

XBO 12 2.03%

Total:591

I say Wii U

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network

I think Wii U as well... followed closely by PS4.

(gonna sell worst by far on the XBox)

Dr.Vita said:
1. PS4 (biggest install base)
2. Xbox One (Next Banjoo Kazoie will help this game to sell good)
3. Wii U (lowest install base)

Sounds logic, but it´s a bit simple if you put it that way.

WiiU, a Nintendo console, house of the original Banjo Kazooie, the vast majority of people supporting the project when it was revealed were Nintendo fans (asking for a wiiu version) , and of course, the console where platformers sells better. I think that the game is going to sell relatively poorly on XBO, and PS4 is full of people who loves shooters and cinematic stuff, dont know if a kiddie platformer with 100% Nintendo style would sell. If its sells well, that would be interesting, I hope so.

PS4. A bunch of Nintendo fans may have moved on to another system, more than likely PS4. Xbox 360 owners moved also to PS4, and many were dissapointed by Nuts & Bolts. Multiconsole owners should pick PS4. And lastly, userbase.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

PS4 I think. It has the largest fanbase and different kind of gamers.

Around the Network
Slarvax said:
PS4. A bunch of Nintendo fans may have moved on to another system, more than likely PS4. Xbox 360 owners moved also to PS4, and many were dissapointed by Nuts & Bolts. Multiconsole owners should pick PS4. And lastly, userbase.

They are going to use the special features of WiiU ( gamepad ) and their tecnical director is a big WiiU fan, and knows the console, he has said that  is looking for parity on the systems.

So I´m not so sure about ps4 version being the best option.

Nintendo history + Amiibo + lots of Nintendo backers + indies being the only third party most Nintendo fan's trust = Wii-U sales

PS4 because of userbase

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Already feels like successful product from Wii U comments.

WARNING:

No aruging over a person's opinion or I am reporting you.

Ups I didnt see that :/

Sorry! I´m out of here!