By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - BOLD Prediction: Fire Emblem IF will Sell (Ship+Digital) Over 700k+ First Week in Japan! (+1Mil Lifetime)

"OLD Title" Prediction: Fire Emblem IF will Sell (Ship+Digital) Over 600k+ First Week and Do 1mil Lifetime in Japan!

"New Title" BOLD Prediction: Fire Emblem IF will Sell (Ship+Digital) Over 700k+ First Week in Japan! (+1Mil Lifetime)

Yeap, calling it now. This is obviously White Kingdom+Black Kingdom Combined btw.

EDITED: Okay, i'll do an analysis and im slightly changing my prediction! So it is now ???k+ im predicting, yes an optimistic prediction but i think it could happen! Here is the breakdown overall....

(Note: This prediction only works if Special Edition counts as 2 sales as well as Buying DLC as the alternate version is counting as a sale)

[Shipped+Digital]

♪ 30k: Special Edition (60k In Sales)

☆260k: White Version Retail

★230k: Black Version Retaill 

☆ 70k: White Version Digital

★ 80k: Black Version Digital

★☆★ 700k+ Total ☆★☆

For comparison, Awakening sold 242k FW (shipment was 297k)

Will it happen? Any Chance? THOUGHTS!?

Around the Network

Both versions combined???
I would say it's plausible...
If, that is, they still have momentum after Awakening...
Given the announcement of the trading card game and the anime, they may very well have that momentum...

Have a nice day...

500,000 first week.
900,000 lifetime.

It will also make a huge boost 3DS numbers in the released week... let's say +50,000.

Ryng_Tolu said:

500,000 first week.
900,000 lifetime.

It will also make a huge boost 3DS numbers in the released week... is soon for the prediction, but let's say between +50,000.

This..isn't like you

ExplodingBlock said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

500,000 first week.
900,000 lifetime.

It will also make a huge boost 3DS numbers in the released week... is soon for the prediction, but let's say between +50,000.

This..isn't like you

I know, his prediction is so pessimistic :p

Around the Network

Is this counting special edition as 1 sale or 2 sales?

All I know is that this is definitely outselling Awakening LTD numbers first week.

I could DEFINITELY see this happening. This game will easily outsell Awakening. :D

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

tbone51 said:
ExplodingBlock said:

This..isn't like you

I know, his prediction is so pessimistic :p

I'm strong with my software prediction. (But considering the trend, i think that is possible even 700,000 FW and 1,200,000 LT)

For the 3DS sales i'm not so sure... possible 60,000 to 80,000 the Fire Emblem week? *O*

Can the bundle help so much? :/

Paatar said:
I could DEFINITELY see this happening. This game will easily outsell Awakening. :D

That is sad.

Aweking was so epic... it deserved +2,000,000 in Japan only!