By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - BOLD Prediction: Fire Emblem IF will Sell (Ship+Digital) Over 700k+ First Week in Japan! (+1Mil Lifetime)

Ryng_Tolu said:
Paatar said:
I could DEFINITELY see this happening. This game will easily outsell Awakening. :D

That is sad.

Aweking was so epic... it deserved +2,000,000 in Japan only!

It was good, but mediocre for a Fire Emblem game IMO.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Around the Network
sundin13 said:
Is this counting special edition as 1 sale or 2 sales?

That is a good question, i say 2sales but some make an argument as 1 sale. I dunno, can go either way

Paatar said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

That is sad.

Aweking was so epic... it deserved +2,000,000 in Japan only!

It was good, but mediocre for a Fire Emblem game IMO.

It was definitely different. Thats why i like IF. Has Awakening feel to it in White version while the Hardcore Classic style in Black Kingdom!

Since you are including digital sales, I think it could reach 1M lifetime in Japan, though maybe not 600K first week

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Oh not sure if i didn't make myself clear, this includes Special Edition if it counts as 2 copies. It might be weird how they track this overall :0

Around the Network

It can happen. They should do a Fire Emblem promotion, put some of the NES, SNES Fire Emblems on the Virtual Console a month before, offer discounts for the Awakening DLC, and you're set.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

How much did Awakening did first week over there? I think 600k is too much, even including both versions and the bundle.

Kuksenkov said:
How much did Awakening did first week over there? I think 600k is too much, even including both versions and the bundle.

242k FW.

Edit: Shipment was 297k for Awakening after doing the math. (81.63% Sell Through FW) So Awakening obviously did 300k+ Shipped+Digital (Im sure it did 3k Digital FW :P)

In Op (my breakdown)

Updated OP! With info and im predicting......

700k!!!!!!!! O.o

tbone51 said:
Updated OP! With info and im predicting......

700k!!!!!!!! O.o

If will sell 700,000 first week, i think 1,200,000 lifetime is more probabily than 1,000,000...