By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo is Going Under (Doomed)... Market Cap at 24 Billion; Highest in 4 Years

Slade6alpha said:
Slarvax said:
Can you guys stop playing victim? There has been no "Doom" threads for quite some time. Nobody is saying Nintendo is doomed, only your sarcastic posts.

This... Dear Lord, so much this. Thank you Slarvax. 

I third this... Not only does it add nothing to the thread, but perpetuating a dead discussion through sarcasm usually just encourages what's being mocked. The more you mock something, the more others will feel obligated to return the favor at every possible opportunity (and thus the cycle continues).

Around the Network

I hope they name their next system

Nintendo Doomed

go ninjtendo go

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

I knew it was a mistake to get out of the instant rice and love hotel business! Doom!

I've said it before and I'll say it again ... Nintendo will be one of the top, if not the top smartphone app/game publisher in 2-4 years time.

It's not a bad investment on that basis alone.

Around the Network
Ultrashroomz said:
Captain_Yuri said:
Nintendo... Doomed since 1889

I better put this on a plaque.

That would look nice on a T-shirt.

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

Clearly doomed. There is no doubt about it.

On a serious note, I know their stock boomed after mobile announcements but I just wish they will use a lot of this money to make their home consoles better and more games.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

Iwata is obviously surviving on bread ends right now.

tbone51 said:

Source http://www.gonintendo.com/s/251538-nintendo-market-cap-at-24-billion-highest-in-4-years

Nintendo Market Cap at 24 Billion; Highest in 4 Years

Nintendo’s market cap (total dollar market value of the shares outstanding of a publicly traded company) 

- 24 billion US Dollars (2.95 trillion Yen)

- almost double what it was in January

btw, im no expert at all when it comes to this ****, but i say that when Nintendo is doomed, it must really be doom!

As Captain Yuri would post 1st and say "Nintendo... Doomed since 1889"

I have no clue what this means. All I hope is that they don't get complacent.

Stock price is not the reason people are saying Nintendo is doomed though.