By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Have Sony Got The Margeting Rights To Star Wars: Battlefront?

TheGoldenBoy said:
gooch_destroyer said:
According to Kagari, yes!

Now hopefully Sony will do a Star Wars themed bundle.

Like a what MSFT did.

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:

The Official Brazilian Playstation Twitter account posted this:

Can anyone read Brazilian?

That made chuckle.

gooch_destroyer said:

Ah could you please link it or atleast tell me the article name?

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Samus Aran said:

A language is a dialect with an army and navy

For example there is less difference between Serbian and Croatian (which are considered seperate languages) than between Dutch and Flemish (which is considered a dialect).

Brazilian Portugese has notable differences, more than Serbian and Croatian at least. Also a lot more than between Dutch and Flemish.

Well, is still Portuguese, no matter what. Therefore, calling it just "Brazilian" is still wrong. 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Metallox said:
Samus Aran said:

For example there is less difference between Serbian and Croatian (which are considered seperate languages) than between Dutch and Flemish (which is considered a dialect).

Brazilian Portugese has notable differences, more than Serbian and Croatian at least. Also a lot more than between Dutch and Flemish.

Well, is still Portuguese, no matter what. Therefore, calling it just "Brazilian" is still wrong. 

Calling it just Portuguese is wrong as well.

Around the Network
Metallox said:
Samus Aran said:

I firmly believe that getting upset over something like this is the pinnacle of human absurdity. You know what we're talking about, I know what we're talking about, everyone knows what we're talking about. There's no confusion over the language in question, and it even identifies what country the speaker hails from. But SOMEONE has to get upset over it, because "OMG, IT'S NOT MEXICAN, IT'S SPANISH".

You know what? Don't care. If you said they spoke American, I'd know what you were talking about, and the fact that you accurately corrected me shows you knew what I was talking about.

Political correctness is ruining this world.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Azuren said:

I firmly believe that getting upset over something like this is the pinnacle of human absurdity. You know what we're talking about, I know what we're talking about, everyone knows what we're talking about. There's no confusion over the language in question, and it even identifies what country the speaker hails from. But SOMEONE has to get upset over it, because "OMG, IT'S NOT MEXICAN, IT'S SPANISH".

You know what? Don't care. If you said they spoke American, I'd know what you were talking about, and the fact that you accurately corrected me shows you knew what I was talking about.

Political correctness is ruining this world.

The problem here is... I didn't get upset over that. I just tried to comment about it and that's it. Of course, I know what you are talking about, but... is there an issue if I want to correct it? Because, come on, correct it's not the word that I'm looking for, especially when I didn't even use an agressive tone.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Marketing wise it would be a very smart thing to do.

GribbleGrunger said:

The Official Brazilian Playstation Twitter account posted this:

Can anyone read Brazilian?

Shouldn´t they have the X-Wings ass instead of light sabers? :)

Ali_16x said:
gooch_destroyer said:

Ah could you please link it or atleast tell me the article name?

She's a mod on NeoGaf. Sorry I can't find the post right now.