By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Have Sony Got The Margeting Rights To Star Wars: Battlefront?

Samus Aran said:
sergiodaly said:

There's no such thing as Brazilian as a language. In Brazil they speak Portuguese. 

It says: let the force be with you. Playstation will bring the news from #startwarscelebration.

Having the marketing rights, don't necessary means any deal other then the ability of features the game in Ads.

Also... Title has an error.

A language is a dialect with an army and navy

For example there is less difference between Serbian and Croatian (which are considered seperate languages) than between Dutch and Flemish (which is considered a dialect).

Brazilian Portugese has notable differences, more than Serbian and Croatian at least. Also a lot more than between Dutch and Flemish.

Sorry for being accurate. I speak Portugal portuguese and i have every day on tv Brazilian shows where they obviously speak Brazilian portuguese. So I'm well aware of the differences. Still the language is called Portuguese and until it gets changed, I'm calling it Portuguese. There's no such thing as Brazilian language. 

This is off topic and i don't understand your quote since i didn't offended anyone or was inaccurate. 

On Topic:

For those saying xbox players can play it first, ain't right, its not the same as saying ea access subscribers can play it first... Just saying. 

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

Around the Network
OttoniBastos said:
GribbleGrunger said:

The Official Brazilian Playstation Twitter account posted this:

Can anyone read Brazilian?

We speak portuguese :P

anyway i can't see the tweet so no sorry...

I already translate it in page 2 of this thread.  But for you i copy and paste here

Que a Força Esteja com Você! PlayStation vai trazer as novidades do #StarWarsCelebration por aqui. #SWCA http://t.co/h0wqYvntnv

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

It looks like they have the marketing rights since the Battlefront only showed the PS4 logo on their trailer.

Chris092 said:
It looks like they have the marketing rights since the Battlefront only showed the PS4 logo on their trailer.

Yep, and there are a couple folks on twitter who say they played it yesterday, on the PS4 and looks similar to the trailer.  For what that's worth (most were retweets by Shinobi).

As an Xbox One owner and "fanboy" it's been tough to see Sony handily winning the marketing partnerships. They've got Batman and Battlefront. Two massively mainstream, mass appeal franchises while MS lands Evolve. SMH. That wasted $400 million on the NFL should have went towards moneyhatting publishers and developers like Sony are doing now to land these critical partnerships.

Sony owns 2015 completely.

Around the Network

DICE gave out a limited edition PS4 bundle to 3 fans during their panel. Two more will be given out on Twitter as a contest.

Article and Twitter contest

The trailer in the stream had the PS logo at the start. So yeah, they gots that marketing.

What the... why is Adam Boyes piloting an X-Wing? Lol

Don't know if they have but...Adam Boyes is a X-Wing pilot for now...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLif7QXz9e0

LOL

NewGuy said:
TheGoldenBoy said:
If they do, I find it weird that Xbox One players will get to play it first

Came here to post that. Something doesn't smell right here....

Xbox One gamers don't get to play it first... only EA Access subscribers.  If EA Access as on PS4, they would get it first too... but you know.