By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Have Sony Got The Margeting Rights To Star Wars: Battlefront?

Lol it's amazing how people were trying to downplay this. The Star Was Episode 7 trailer has gotten over over 25 million views in just a day and the reveal trailer has gotten 1.5 mil views. This is going to be huge.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Around the Network
Aura7541 said:
CosmicSex said:
The PS4 logo on the official video is all we need. Case closed.

And Adam Boyes piloting the X-Wing was the icing on the cake xP

OT: So, a random idea hit me. Just imagine piloting an X-Wing or any other spaceship on Project Morpheus. Wouldn't that be awesome?

This

Dark_Feanor said:
Since Sony has nothing these Hollydays another pretended exclusive will help a little.

Yeah, let's pretend E3, gamescom or TGS won't happen this year.

That is EA Access, that is EA marketing their own game. it would be weird to have such a offer on EA access, without actually offer anything

PSN: Opticstrike90
Steam: opticstrike90

Dark_Feanor said:
Since Sony has nothing these Hollydays another pretended exclusive will help a little.

Let's forget that Ratchet & Clank is yet to get a release date or gameplay footage, plus it also has a huge movie coming to cinemas.

As another user said there's E3 and Gamescom that could see new games announced at those events for Holiday releases, Square has already said they have more PS4 games coming out this year.

Let's ignore that Sony's had way more games coming out throughout the whole year than Microsoft has and let's ignore the fact that Sony has 17 outright exclusives for PS4 this year, just because it suits your agenda.

Around the Network

double post

Dark_Feanor said:

Lets pretend that we only play games during the holidays now, right? Xbox isn't getting a real retail game before Holiday which is 10 months into the new year and you're complaining about Sony's holiday which is just about a 3 month period.

gooch_destroyer said:
Dark_Feanor said:

One can aways hope.

But on topic. I think pretended exclusives have run their couse with Destiny. And we don´t know if SWBF would be any close the Destiny with the "exclusive" marketing.

TheGoldenBoy said:
If they do, I find it weird that Xbox One players will get to play it first

Doesn't mean much if people don't know that. lol

Dark_Feanor said:
gooch_destroyer said:

One can aways hope.

But on topic. I think pretended exclusives have run their couse with Destiny. And we don´t know if SWBF would be any close the Destiny with the "exclusive" marketing.

You're right. Battlefront will do even better than Destiny that it won't be any close.