By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mewtwo brings a long a potential game breaking glitch to Smash!*update* nintendo confirms patch in works, but more issues are found than originally reported.

tbone51 said:
Pavolink said:

Well, there you are right, most likely Namco. Still, not a good thing considering the perception is that Smash is a Nintendo game. They should take back the seal of quality.

Yeap, small mistakes will be made, kinda funny only other nintendo game i seen with something game breaking glitch was also not technically made by nintendo though they are apart of them (gamefreak with pokemon XY)

Once again, Luigi's Mansion 2. No I will never let anyone forget!

Around the Network
Mnementh said:
alternine said:
Nintendo? Game breaking glitches? Does not compute.

Pokemon X/Y had one until patch.

Oh I guess Nintendo isnt as squeaky clean as I thought.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Einsam_Delphin said:
tbone51 said:

Yeap, small mistakes will be made, kinda funny only other nintendo game i seen with something game breaking glitch was also not technically made by nintendo though they are apart of them (gamefreak with pokemon XY)

Wasnt LM2 not made by Nintendo either? 

alternine said:
Mnementh said:
alternine said:

Are you trying to make something bigger than it already is? Besides like i pointed out technically the games being mentioned arent made from Nintendo Studios, so....?

tbone51 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

It was made by a second party in Next Level Games, but they were most definitely under the watchful eye of the head honchos like how Miyamoto changed up Sticker Star.

Around the Network
alternine said:
Mnementh said:
alternine said:

Game Freak/Creatures Make the pokemon games tho, not Nintendo.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Einsam_Delphin said:
tbone51 said:

It was made by a second party in Next Level Games, but they were most definitely under the watchful eye of the head honchos like how Miyamoto changed up Sticker Star.

oh yeah, the developer that practically is nintendo. That company made some huge hits saleswise, no wondr they want to work for Nintendo :p

alternine said:
Mnementh said:
alternine said:

They aren't programming gods from a different plane of reality. Still, overall Nintendo-games have a higher than usual quality, but they aren't without fault.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

tbone51 said:

Who made Donkey Kong Country 2?  It had a glitch that not only could destroy your saved data but brick the entire game itself.  Up there with the Pokemon glitch and Playstation Viewtiful Joe 2 demo glitch as one of the worst in video-game history.

pokoko said:
tbone51 said:

Who made Donkey Kong Country 2?  It had a glitch that not only could destroy your saved data but brick the entire game itself.  Up there with the Pokemon glitch and Playstation Viewtiful Joe 2 demo glitch as one of the worst in video-game history.

Rare! Damn MS :p

Didnt know that though^^^