By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Update - Why No World At War Love? - Favorite Call of Duty

Tagged games:

What is your favorite Call of Duty game?

Call of Duty / Call of Du... 4 5.00%

Call of Duty 3 1 1.25%

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 16 20.00%

Call of Duty: World at War 11 13.75%

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 13 16.25%

Call of Duty: Black Ops 22 27.50%

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 2 2.50%

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 6 7.50%

Call of Duty: Ghosts 2 2.50%

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare 3 3.75%

Total:80

Call of Duty: Black Ops ( You can't beat Zombie mode )

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Around the Network

COD4: Modern Warfare. It was the first COD that just completely blew me away, when i played it.

MW2 was the most fun cod imo with friends. BO1 was probably the most enjoyable on my own.
BO2, MW3, Ghosts and AW sucks balls.

I had fun with Black Ops II.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

mw2

Around the Network

I haven't played the latest entries, but definitely not MW2. For, ahem, reasons, I never got to play multiplayer, but with the single-player so weak, I doubt multiplayer would've saved anything no matter what. Not that I enjoy CoD's multiplayer, but still...

The first game in the series is SUBLIME.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

The first Black Ops. Mostly due to zombies (Kino der Toten map)

Definitely Black Ops. The story and multiplayer was awesome.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

CoD4