By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Update - Why No World At War Love? - Favorite Call of Duty

Tagged games:

What is your favorite Call of Duty game?

Call of Duty / Call of Du... 4 5.00%

Call of Duty 3 1 1.25%

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 16 20.00%

Call of Duty: World at War 11 13.75%

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 13 16.25%

Call of Duty: Black Ops 22 27.50%

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 2 2.50%

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 6 7.50%

Call of Duty: Ghosts 2 2.50%

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare 3 3.75%

Total:80

COD 2 or World at War

Around the Network

The very first one. It had soul. It had a great single-player mode with on one hand moving, on the other tense moments. Single mechanics, which just hit the mark. The second game captures that feeling almost perfectly the same, and I like it almost as much. The first CoD is one of the best FPS's I've ever played.

When CoD moved away from the World War II setting, and even worse the unrealistic 'future' setting (which is beyond lame to me), the series lost all my interest.

CoD 4

Black Ops, easy.

Ghosts. It intoduced so much so innovation, there's no way you couldn't love it? Right? I'm kidding it goes to COD 4 (MW2 a close second).

Edit: Actually scratch it a bit, MW2 and BO1 tie for second.

Around the Network

Black Ops 1 Treyarch is just really underrated

Multiplayer between COD4 and MW2 (Without OMA, Danger close and Commando it would've been perfect). Treyarch games for Zombies.

You all should know that you're gonna get an extreme amount of bad luck for saying good things about COD on the internet :P

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

CoD 1, plus United Offensive expansion.

CoD 4 was decent enough, all others, IMO, are pretty meh.

Call of Duty II.