By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Update - Why No World At War Love? - Favorite Call of Duty

Tagged games:

What is your favorite Call of Duty game?

Call of Duty / Call of Du... 4 5.00%

Call of Duty 3 1 1.25%

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 16 20.00%

Call of Duty: World at War 11 13.75%

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 13 16.25%

Call of Duty: Black Ops 22 27.50%

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 2 2.50%

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 6 7.50%

Call of Duty: Ghosts 2 2.50%

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare 3 3.75%

Total:80

CoD4. It didn't have so many killstreaks and was more focused on you shooting the enemy. Example: in MW2 you got killstreaks where you hid in the corner and just killed people by controlling a helicopter. In CoD4 the killstreaks didn't get in the way of the gun fighting. You just tapped a button and got back to shooting. Only problems I remember in CoD4 were martyrdom, last stand, and the 3xfrags. All the maps were great. The guns were the best. Had the perfect amount of attachments for guns. MW2 had gay akimbo shit and you could do a teleport knife and that was bullshit.

Unfortunately I never played World at War, but if I had it would probably be my second favorite CoD since it was still very much like CoD4 with the killstreaks and all.

Around the Network

Black ops 1 for the campaign, the story, badass characters, some of the OST especially the Nova Gas music, historic figures like JFK/Castro,music like Sympathy of the Devil,zombies, and "THE FUCKING NUMBERS!!!" Can Treyarch top this masterpiece of a COD story?

Proud to be a Californian.

I'd say my favorite is either World at War or Black Ops 1.

WaW was my first CoD and really transformed my view of video games, while I thought Black Ops had an epic campaign and addictive multiplayer. I don't really know why I couldn't get into Black Ops 2.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

darkshadow23 said:

CoD4. It didn't have so many killstreaks and was more focused on you shooting the enemy. Example: in MW2 you got killstreaks where you hid in the corner and just killed people by controlling a helicopter. In CoD4 the killstreaks didn't get in the way of the gun fighting. You just tapped a button and got back to shooting. Only problems I remember in CoD4 were martyrdom, last stand, and the 3xfrags. All the maps were great. The guns were the best. Had the perfect amount of attachments for guns. MW2 had gay akimbo shit and you could do a teleport knife and that was bullshit.

Unfortunately I never played World at War, but if I had it would probably be my second favorite CoD since it was still very much like CoD4 with the killstreaks and all.

Completely this. I have a feeling most that choose MW2 is because that was their first COD, after all, the boom started with that game.

Black Ops. Campaign was ok.

But Multiplayer+ zombies was great.

Around the Network

World at War for the campaign, and Zombies. Black Ops for multiplayer AND Zombies.

I'm now filled with determination.

as good at WaW was people were past tired of the WW2 setting by that time. and that game came out AFTER MW1. IMHO WaW is what COD3 should have been.

oniyide said:
as good at WaW was people were past tired of the WW2 setting by that time. and that game came out AFTER MW1. IMHO WaW is what COD3 should have been.

Yeah, I skipped out on WaW because it was set in WW2. Fast forward to today and I would love another WW2 shooter lol.

YES!!! Black Ops has the most votes!

Proud to be a Californian.

darkenergy said:
YES!!! Black Ops has the most votes!

For the record... whenever i want to see the new results I just revote for black ops...its probably been counted for a couple of times.

Proud Owner of:

Atari: 2600 5200 Jaguar

Sega: Master System Genesis (W/CD) Saturn Dreamcast Game Gear

Nintendo: NES SNES N64 Gamecube WII WIIU GB GBA(W/e-Reader) DS(i) 3DS

Sony: PS1 PS2 PS3 PS4(W/VR) PSP

Microsoft: XBOX XBOX360

Other: Colecovision, TurboGrafx-16, OUYA, R-Zone Super Screen, Xavix, Intellivision

Windows 10 w/ 12GB RAM, first Gen i7 processor, and 480 GTX; MacBook Air