By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games That Weren't As Good As You Remembered

Parasite Eve. I loved it the first time I played it and even years later. But I play it now and I realize that I only really liked the combat and even that is lacking. That was a game that needed a dodge roll.

Around the Network

Allot of NES games. They're just not as fun as they were and the graphics really haven't aged well.

As much as it pains me to say it, the original Crash trilogy. I adored them as a kid and had a blast while playing them. I still think they're good, but I don't have as much fun as I used to. Maybe it's just because I've played them so much.

At least CTR is still as good as I remember.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Excitebike.

Captain_Yuri said:
Sexy Beach 3! After playing many other illusion games, Sexy Beach 3 had a few things that were missing like girls being able to squirt for example! It was hawt back when I first played it and it is still hawt but not nearly as hawt

Don't ever change, Jizz.

Currently (Re-)Playing: Starcraft 2: Legacy of the Void Multiplayer, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Currently Watching: The Shield, Stein's;Gate, Narcos

Around the Network
bunchanumbers said:
Parasite Eve. I loved it the first time I played it and even years later. But I play it now and I realize that I only really liked the combat and even that is lacking. That was a game that needed a dodge roll.

The soundtrack to Parasite Eve was amazing though.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

FFVII...

which is why i never try to replay FFVIII, FFIX, FFX and so on...

Pretty much every game over 10 years old is looked at with rose tinted glasses. That is why it is generally not a good idea to play old games as they just aren't as fun anymore sadly :(

spemanig said:
Excitebike.

This.

And, well, every NES game I've ever played.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

Final Fantasy X. The first time I played it I was like oh wow this game it's amazing, it's the best game I've ever played. Then I replayed it 1 year and a few moths later and it wasn't as great as I remembered, the linearity was the thing that bothered me the most but I also noticed some problems with the lip-syncing and other things...