By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Deus Ex: Mankind Divided debut screenshots (PS4/XBO/PC)

Is it just me or do current gen screens look like last gen's bullshots?

Around the Network

Yay! I wanted this! :)

Looks good! Such a pity that my PC is getting old and it doesn't run very well this gen games (honestly, I don't see such a big diference in the games as I notice it in the specs). Human Revolution is an amazing game, one of the best of the last gen, I hope that this sequel won't dissappoint.

vivster said:
BLUE AND ORANGE!

The primary colors of modern entertainment unfortunately.

To me the screenshots look a little... odd, maybe to shiny I guess? Will need to see some actual footage.

Still, I really liked Human Revolution and hope this one is better (the ending sucked).

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

Around the Network

Human Revolution was a lot of fun and well constructed (minus the initial boss fights). It's good to have another game to look forward to.

We have a new trailer too

As I thought, pure humans vs augmented humans. It could be a great concept, if they use it well. 

Edit: I don't know how to embed YT videos well, so, link: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvSs5b6y-YM&oref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DuvSs5b6y-YM&has_verified=1

alternine said:
I never asked for this...

Wow Nintendo, Sony, MS and all the other companies better stop development for every game you didn't ask for :0

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

kinisking said:
alternine said:

Wow Nintendo, Sony, MS and all the other companies better stop development for every game you didn't ask for :0

Just making sure, you know he is making fun of the most iconic statement from the game. 

kinisking said:
alternine said:

Lol I guess you didnt get the reference.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3