By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Deus Ex: Mankind Divided debut screenshots (PS4/XBO/PC)

S.T.A.G.E. said:

YES!!! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOREVER! THIS GEN IS AWESOME SO FAR! QUANTUM BREAK, HALO5, UNCHARTED 4, WITCHER 3  DEUS EX ANNOUNCEMENT and BATMAN  WITHIN A TWO YEAR SPAN! THIS IS SO ACTION PACKED! PEOPLE SAY THIS GEN IS STARTING OFF SLOW? I SAY BULLSHIT!

What are you doing, haven't you heard this is the gen of remasters? you are supoosed to be dissapointed

Around the Network

The game looks very good though I'm sure the ps4 version won't look like this. anyhow I'm glad that I will be able to play it.

Angelv577 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

YES!!! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOREVER! THIS GEN IS AWESOME SO FAR! QUANTUM BREAK, HALO5, UNCHARTED 4, WITCHER 3  DEUS EX ANNOUNCEMENT and BATMAN  WITHIN A TWO YEAR SPAN! THIS IS SO ACTION PACKED! PEOPLE SAY THIS GEN IS STARTING OFF SLOW? I SAY BULLSHIT!

What are you doing, haven't you heard this is the gen of remasters? you are supoosed to be dissapointed

LOL At this time last gen I was so bored. There was no Halo, MGS4 or Mass Effect until 2008 and Uncharted 2 never dropped until 2009. I like this gen better.Much more enjoyable to me with a better spread of indies as well. 

Sh1nn said:

the background looks very fake

Deus Ex: Human Revolution was probably one of my favorite games of the last generation of consoles next to Dark Souls. I almost creamed my pants looking at these screen-shots and Adam Jenson as the main character is the icing on the cake. I fell in love with that game and I really hope I fall in love with this one, too.

I don't know why people tell me to get a life. I'm a gamer, I have lots of lives!