By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Deus Ex: Mankind Divided debut screenshots (PS4/XBO/PC)

Did not like the last one. Square should just make a new Western style IP.
#Dissapointed .......... Sort of.

Around the Network

Looks absolutely amazing, though clearly PC screens. Might have to buy some new hardware if it turns out as good as the last one.

shikamaru317 said:
Scoobes said:
Question. How can they bring back Jenson if people chose the "fourth" ending?

They're saying that none of the 4 endings are canon or non-canon. Pretty ambiguous honestly. Maybe he sent all 3 messages, then found a way to blow up the station on a timed delay so that he'd have time to escape?

Hmmm... kinda like the fact they decided JC did all 3 endings in the original when they made Invisible War. Not sure how I feel about that.

They are making it look very shooter-istic (even with an hint of crysis), I hope it's just for marketing purposes and doesn't reflect the actual game.

Human Revolution possibly the worst game I have played contrary to the original which is the best.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Around the Network

There´s any chances of this game being the big AAA Tantalus port for WiiU?

i guess not, and I´m not a big fan of the saga. But it makes sense, since there were rumours about square enix being the company of the game in question. Also Tantalus did the Human Revolution port from WiiU. So... Who knows. This screenshots are bs anyway, they look very good but the game is not going to look like this.

Human Revolution was a fantastic game, enjoyed it a lot.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
bunchanumbers said:
Was hoping there would be a Wii U version. Since the team behind HR was teasing they were working on something big.

They are working on something big called Deus Ex : Mankind Divided for ps4 , xbox and pc.

No that team is working on something for Wii U and said it was their biggest project ever. Seemed like it should have been deus ex.

Looks just like HR. Was hoping they would change it up a bit. Should be a good game however. HR was fantastic. 

BLUE AND ORANGE!

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.