By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Current state of the website: an honest opinion

Zuhyc said:
thephenomenon said:
Aeolus451 said:
I'm getting tired of these type of threads. It would be nice if he consistently released numbers but we don't need repeated threads whining about it. He got behind on it. So what. He'll catch the numbers back up when he can.

It's his job to give us quality service we have the right to complain

We have every right to complain. We are customers - even if the product is free. We bring in much needed ad revenue. And I don't think the people who are paying money to view the pro section of the site are happy with the slow numbers.

I made this thread because I'm concerned about VGChartz, not because I want to critize this site or IOI for no reason.

My point is that there's been enough complaining from people who get this for free. Only a handful of threads is needed to get the point across to ioi.  I'm sure he's working on it. 

Around the Network
thephenomenon said:
Aeolus451 said:
I'm getting tired of these type of threads. It would be nice if he consistently released numbers but we don't need repeated threads whining about it. He got behind on it. So what. He'll catch the numbers back up when he can.

You're a bit confused on that and you have a false sense of entitlement.

Aeolus451 said:
Zuhyc said:
thephenomenon said:
Aeolus451 said:

We have every right to complain. We are customers - even if the product is free. We bring in much needed ad revenue. And I don't think the people who are paying money to view the pro section of the site are happy with the slow numbers.

I made this thread because I'm concerned about VGChartz, not because I want to critize this site or IOI for no reason.

My point is that there's been enough complaining from people who get this for free. Only a handful of threads is needed to get the point across to ioi.  I'm sure he's working on it. 

This one is well written and it's the only one i think that give some solution and ask IOI explanation to why numbers come late

A thing that I've been wondering is why we can't create polls answerable with more than one option.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

I joined this site for the GameDB. I needed a way to track my collection. Unfortunately the database went to shit. Now I'm here for the lulz and to troll bitches.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

I edited the first post to add the concern about a proper functioning mobile version.

UC Browser on mobile works alright

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Seems like no matter how much the users call out he continues to ignore.

Gilgamesh said:
Seems like no matter how much the users call out he continues to ignore.

Yeah, too bad. The situation is getting quite urgent.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=200291&page=3

More and more people in this thread are stating they don't care anymore.

Yup. Site's dying. Not a thing to worry though. It'll live on... in our hearts.

/princessunkittyfeelings