By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Current state of the website: an honest opinion

Ka-pi96 said:
Zappykins said:
... ...

Either way, in a few years, I think it's pretty clear, except on the WiiU due to storage space, the overwhelming majority of game sales will be digtial.  Just look at how much more Minecraft on the Xbox 360 sold digitally then physically.  I even bought some digital games, like World of Goo, digitaly on my Wii.

To stay relevant VGChartz needs to find a way to track digial sales.

Yeah, that's unlikely to happen...

Really?  Acording to your own sources virtually all PC sales is digital.  Why in the world would console sales stay back?

DVD is dying and Blu-ray isn't taking over.  Right or wrong, things are moving to a digital/stream/licensing model.   Even the success of the EA Access is showing people don't need to buy games at all, just rent them when they want.  And they get to stay current on say FIFA, Battlefield, Plants VS Zombies and other yearly or toppical games.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Around the Network

I wish they would fix the damn user panel dropdown.
on mobile logging in is a pain in the ass with it, on pc (chrome) you click it, it drops down,then the moment you try to mouse over anything it disappears again.

it's been like this for years, for the love of god fix it.