By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Do you think we will see Metroid this E3?

Metroid reveal E3 2015?

Yes 104 64.60%

No 57 35.40%

Total:161

Yes. even if it is a 2016 title, the odds are that we'll see it this E3.

Around the Network

Not this generation! I guess next E3 for NX.

Have Nintendo ever not had an anniversary title for one of their major franchises? I say maybe we'll see it at E3, perhaps just a teaser though, as I don't think it will see a release before holiday 2016.

I hope so.

Sure hope so. I'm not a huge fan of the series, but like others said its 30th anniversary is coming up and it would be pretty disappointing if Nintendo just flat-out ignored it.

Around the Network

I think so. We really need a new Metroid. Fingers crossed its for Wii U.

God, I hope so. Miyamoto was dropping all sorts of hints last year...

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7

I honestly don't know. I hope not. I want it to launch their next home system, the thought of a Metroid Prime game using the power of something more powerful then the PS4 >>>> Its also one of those games that would really define Nintendo's image if they were to try going for the core market which I hope they do.

I think a 2.5D metroid game for 3DS would be cool, alongside the prime collection ported to the N3DS.

I assume Next Level has been working on something big for Wii U since Dark Moon was finished, in 2013. There's a chance it could be Metroid. Who knows. It's anyone's guess.

The Screamapillar is easily identified by its constant screaming—it even screams in its sleep. The Screamapillar is the favorite food of everything, is sexually attracted to fire, and needs constant reassurance or it will die.

It would be awesome and there still is time in the Wii U's life for it, but I somehow doubt it...