By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Do you think we will see Metroid this E3?

Metroid reveal E3 2015?

Yes 104 64.60%

No 57 35.40%

Total:161

i hope so. Even if i don't own a Wii U. I'm kinda in the edge of getting one, looking for the right time/ bundle/ price. A metroid would definitily push me to finally give in.

Around the Network
Dr.Vita said:
Not this generation! I guess next E3 for NX.

Yeah, maybe their new engine will adapt better to NX architecture.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

I really hope so >.

I'd even settle for a Metroid Super Mission to be honest (Yes, I'm that desperate x-x )

Yes I expect it, but won't be surprised if we don't.

It'll be awhile before I figure out how to do one of these. :P 

Around the Network
Pavolink said:
Dr.Vita said:
Not this generation! I guess next E3 for NX.

Yeah, maybe their new engine will adapt better to NX architecture.

This is exactly how I feel and I think that this is probably the best option for them. Actually I think it would be a better option for everyone especially us gamers. I can't help but shake this feeling that the NX will be successful and that it'll bury the Wii U.... Though I can't say how successful it'll be because I don't know. I just got that funny feeling that pokes me with a stick.

I don`t think Metroid is going to be announced at E3. We`ll be lucky to get one on the Wii U. Maybe Metroid will appear on the NX.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

I'm gonna keep hopes up.

We've seen hints at a possible reveal with the Trilogy being released as one of the first Wii games downloadable on the Wii U eShop.

Why shouldn't we see a reveal? We're still looking for a AAA for Winter.

While I would love it, I don't think that Nintendo will show off a new Metroid this year if it is in the works. I think right now the last thing that Nintendo really wants is another Zelda U situation on their hands. They showed off a game far too early in development and put an unreasonable release date on it, then the internet exploded.

If I had to take a guess, we might hear something about Monster Hunter 4 being ported to Wii U for the holidays, possibly SMTxFE(although that would make 2 FE and SMT games in one year, so maybe not), maybe even Animal Crossing U. I am pretty confident that we'll see more of Star Fox and something else big, but I really have no clue what.

“What I say is, a town isn't a town without a bookstore. It may call itself a town, but unless it's got a bookstore it knows it's not fooling a soul.”  - Neil Gaiman

EpicLight said:
I'm gonna keep hopes up.

We've seen hints at a possible reveal with the Trilogy being released as one of the first Wii games downloadable on the Wii U eShop.

Why shouldn't we see a reveal? We're still looking for a AAA for Winter.

Nintendo can launch Xenoblade on the West this winter, being the AAA game for Christmas.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.