By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Do you think we will see Metroid this E3?

Metroid reveal E3 2015?

Yes 104 64.60%

No 57 35.40%

Total:161

Hopefully, we'll see what will happen this E3.

Around the Network

I think we will see what Retro is working on. Wether its Metroid or something else i dont know though.

Metroid is one of my all time favorite video games and Samus is probably my all time favorite video game character. Though as much as I want to see a new Metroid, I am not very confident we will. To be honest I kind of hope we don't. I would much rather that title be a very high quality NX game. I would rather wait for that than have a new Metroid near the end of the Wii U's life. I know some of the best games for a console comes out near the end of their life but I would much rather have that game at its full prime!

Yes!

I'll say yes.

And that's because is in a very fire situation where they have to keep their consoles all by themselves. And to make possible, they have to make as many games as possible, and that includes not only new games like Splatoon or forgotten franchises like Star Fox, but also franchises that have a small but loyal fanbase like Metroid.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

I sure hope so but I don't think it will sadly

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

We might finally see a 2D Metroid for the 3DS and as a WiiU downloadable title.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Let us pray....

Maybe! There's definitely a possibility that Metroid U is the game Retro is working on, but you never know..

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

I think chances are about 70% to see Metroid on E3, release date for 2016.