By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you still play and buy older games?

Do you still play and buy older games?

yes i play older games on... 97 64.24%

yes i use emulators on newer devices 36 23.84%

only if they are ported t... 9 5.96%

no i only play new games ... 9 5.96%

i sold off my ps3 and xbox 360 0 0%

Total:151

>PS2

>old

pls

Around the Network

I actually play mostly old games.

I play 'em, and sometimes buy 'em off PSN in digital format. Don't have my PS2 and SNES plugged in for show!

recently im playing snes games now im all over Hagane.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

I buy a lot of DS games as I skipped the entire DS generation. Recently I've been in the market for Kingdom Hearts I&II but they're on PS3 now so I'll probably get them there.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

Around the Network

PS2 is old!? Jesus Christ lol.

Yes I still buy and play old NES and SNES games.

spemanig said:
PS2 is old!? Jesus Christ lol.

Yes I still buy and play old NES and SNES games.

ikr? Also, IkePoR said the DS is old.

Just beat FFVII a few days ago xD

I still got and regulary use my old consoles, which consists of:

Nintendo: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube (Wii too, but since you said PS2 and older...), Gameboy, Gameboy Color, GBA, DS. Even still have some Game & Watch.
SONY: Playstation 1 &2
SEGA: Megadrive (Genesis), too bad my Master System II went missing when I moved.

This is also true for PC games. Currenly I got 186 games at GOG.com on my shelves there, and also got lots of additional old games still on discs or disquettes, both 3.5 inch and 5.25 floppies.

MohammadBadir said:

I actually play mostly old games.

It basically boils down to this. Old games and some indies, that is

fory77 said:

>PS2

>old

pls

yes it is, its 8 years old from the day it was discontinied/became irrelavant. People who dont have room for an snes to be set up neither have for a ps2.