By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Did the April Fools Direct make up for the Zelda Delay?

Did the Direct make up for Zelda Delay?

Yes 116 34.42%

No 138 40.95%

Didn't care about Zelda/the delay anyway 41 12.17%

See results 42 12.46%

Total:337

No, it was worse. Everything is DLC, amiibo and anime. The only highlights were DK64 and FFV. They even ruined FE with that DLC versions crap.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
spemanig said:
curl-6 said:

I expect it'll have English VA, the Wii version of Fatal Frame 2 did. :)

Hm... Maybe I'll try it after all... How much was it at launch in Japan?

Not sure, but Japan has a different pricing structure to the West for games, so it may not affect how much we pay for it.

...You know, they actually didn't announce any new games at the Direct! Er... well, they announced that FE: If is actually two games? Maybe that counts.

Anyway between Fatal Frame, SMTxFE footage, Lucas back in Smash and additional DLC beyond that, Mario Kart 200cc, and the new FE: If stuff, it was a pretty good Direct. I wasn't that mad about Zelda though.

Well, now that I think about it, Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer is a new game. So I guess that's a thing.

Nah, of course not. It's not like we got to see any Xenoblade X anyway, let alone Xenoblade 3DS (which I can't wait for and will probably hold me over 'till Zelda)

EpicLight said:
Nah, of course not. It's not like we got to see any Xenoblade X anyway, let alone Xenoblade 3DS (which I can't wait for and will probably hold me over 'till Zelda)

Hang tight, the next Japanese XCX Direct showcasing the dolls will likely be coming in a few days, and will be epic as f*ck.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
EpicLight said:

Hang tight, the next Japanese XCX Direct showcasing the dolls will likely be coming in a few days, and will be epic as f*ck.

Yeah!  But we did get a  look at XC3DS though; there was a trailer Epic.

Also, I'm not too surprised the big guns were missing; E3 isn't far.  This direct is a great way to start the build up.  It tees up their E3 presentation quite well.

It showed the Wii U and 3DS are still getting content that we can care about, so yeah.

i dont care about zelda to begin with so meh. Out of that list i might get fatal frame

No. There were highlights in the Direct, but overall I was pretty disappointed. Though to be fair, about the only thing that could make up for the Zelda bad news for me would have been for them to show an English trailer for Xenoblade Chronicles X and to announce a summer release date in North America.

And even then, I'm not so much bothered by the delay of Zelda, as I am by the sudden decision to stop showing it and to NOT bring it to E3 even though we've already seen the game twice now.

Upcoming Games To Get

Definite: Kirby Star Allies (Switch), Mario Tennis Aces (Switch), Fire Emblem (Switch), Yoshi (Switch), Pokemon (Switch), Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4), Monster Hunter World (PS4)

Considering: Fe (Switch), Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (Switch), The World Ends With You (Switch), Ys VIII (Switch), Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition (PS4), Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Remix (PS4), The Last Guardian (PS4), Shadow of the Colossus HD (PS4), Anthem (PS4), Shenmue 3 (PS4), WiLD (PS4)

i dont think it made up for it, but it softened the blow a ''tiny'' bit

they still dont have a big holiday title, but if they do not delay more,then they have a decent lineup the rest of the year

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick