By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Did the April Fools Direct make up for the Zelda Delay?

Did the Direct make up for Zelda Delay?

Yes 116 34.42%

No 138 40.95%

Didn't care about Zelda/the delay anyway 41 12.17%

See results 42 12.46%

Total:337

Not really! While SMT x FE is fap worthy, its not Zelda level fap worthy so hopefully, we will see more games! It certainly helps a ton though

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
EricFabian said:
MohammadBadir said:

._.

what? Is there some typo? lol

Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem

MohammadBadir said:
EricFabian said:

what? Is there some typo? lol

Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem

Click HERE and be happy 

Make up for it? No. But I think that the Direct did what they probably wanted it to do: show the Wii U has varied support coming this year and even a bit next to  reassure people who were being freaked out by all the articles that came out after the Zelda delay. And I think it did that well enough. They also did a good job shuffling some release dates to patch some holes though I am still hoping for something at E3 to plug the middle of summer and of course the holiday title.

Wow, I just remembered I still have some Wii points, or whatever they are called, left on my account. Do they expire?

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Around the Network
melbye said:
Nope, only Metroid can do that

Agreed. This certainly puts me in a better disposition, though. Prime Hunters on Wii U will be fun. I'm stoked about 200cc as well.

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7

Yes it did. The delay for Zelda just made fears of the Wii U becoming desolate like the Wii was in its last years.

But this direct showed there is still plenty of good stuff to look forward too on Wii U.

Mewtwo alone is enough to make you go Zelda U who

Not really... you have huge boots to fill if you're tryna fill Zelda's boots. It just wasn't it. SMTXFE was cool. Lucas was a'ight. E3 should prove to be much better. What's it like, 2 months and a couple weeks?

The 200cc was enough for me.