By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Did the April Fools Direct make up for the Zelda Delay?

Did the Direct make up for Zelda Delay?

Yes 116 34.42%

No 138 40.95%

Didn't care about Zelda/the delay anyway 41 12.17%

See results 42 12.46%

Total:337
curl-6 said:
I didn't think it could, but yes.

Fatal Frame localization, Splatoon and Yoshi dates, and Mario Kart 8 DLC moved forward sealed the deal.

I'm glad the did it. Didn't think it would happen, and thought of you when it did. Do you think it'll have english VA? If so, I might be interested in trying it out.

Around the Network

No, looking forward to seeing who the fans vote for in Smash Bros though. I'm hoping it's Bayonetta.

Yes, plenty of exciting news!

Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem (aka Persona U), Fatal Frame 5, Splatoon coming 29 May, Mario Maker on September, Yoshi´s trailer (awesome, and that yarn amiibo.... so cute, coming this fall) and all the new stuff for Smash (chose a new character and sakurai will make it? :o) and Mario Kart 8 (200c! looks like f-zero velocity!), make my day.

spemanig said:
curl-6 said:
I didn't think it could, but yes.

Fatal Frame localization, Splatoon and Yoshi dates, and Mario Kart 8 DLC moved forward sealed the deal.

I'm glad the did it. Didn't think it would happen, and thought of you when it did. Do you think it'll have english VA? If so, I might be interested in trying it out.

I expect it'll have English VA, the Wii version of Fatal Frame 2 did. :)

Redgrave said:
No, looking forward to seeing who the fans vote for in Smash Bros though. I'm hoping it's Bayonetta.

Around the Network

Oh and I was actually kinda annoyed by NES and MewTwo being treated like exciting new content. They should have both been in the game at launch -_-

curl-6 said:

I expect it'll have English VA, the Wii version of Fatal Frame 2 did. :)

Hm... Maybe I'll try it after all... How much was it at launch in Japan?

For me, no. I don't care about fatal frame, SMTxFE, fire emblem, or that new Amiibo game. I'm disappointed Mario Maker is coming in September and even more disappointed that Yoshi's woolly world is coming later. No Star Fox, no XCX. Mewtew and Mario Kart DLC were expected. Overall, I was pretty disappointed with this direct. No way did it make up for Zelda delay.

teigaga said:
Oh and I was actually kinda annoyed by NES and MewTwo being treated like exciting new content. They should have both been in the game at launch -_-

Just to check, by NES you mean Ness right? And by Ness, you mean Lucas... right?

I am gonna guess by those two mistakes that you've not played Smash Bros... 

nope, nothing exciting, just ok. nothing to make me want to buy a wiiu. nothing to tell me that instead of zelda your getting this or that zelda is being delayed but dont worry we're not dumping wiiu. we'll have to wait for e3.