By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Buy a PS4 if you want exclusive games, says Michael Pachter

Buy an Xbox One confirmed?

Around the Network
Locknuts said:
Ruler said:
Locknuts said:
I am slowly coming to the conclusion that the PC is the way to go moving forward. Bloodborne is tempting, but the PS4 can't even seem to run THAT smoothly. Don't even get me started on the Xbox One. I wish someone would release a console with some power for around $400.

I'm not sure what Nintendo was thinking with the Wii U either, it's got some great games so I leave it alone for the most part, but this year we may finally see a current gen multiplat worth buying and the Wii U will fall even further into it's own niche market.

Wow I've become one cynical fucker. Like back when I realised that the Wii was just an overclocked Gamecube. I felt like I'd been tricked. At least back then I had the 360 (a real console) to turn to.

Have you played bloodborne?  no,

it runs just fine, it rareley drops to 29. And its the best looking game right now imo

*looks as sig*

Forgive me for not believing you to be as unbiased as digital foundry.

Eurogamer spreads missinformation the game runs tottally fine. So the xbox 360 is a good console for you but the ps4 isnt? The xbox 360 and PS3s versions of dark souls kept droping at 15 frames, there were some levels you couldnt even get normal frames but were constant at 20-30fps. But bloodborne dropping to 29 rarley is a big deal?

I disagree with patcher. I think the XB1 will outshine the PS4 (i terms of exclusives) from now for the rest of the year. Microsoft has two major exclusives, Rise of the tomb raider and Halo 5. This doesn't include a possible gears collection, and other major annual franchises Microsoft has.  Sony won't have anything close to those. Yes it'll have a lot of smaller niche exclusives, but so do Microsoft. Next year is still kinda unknown, as all we really know is Uncharted 4 for PS4 and scalebound for XB1.

idk, so far the only exclusive that was quality has been Bloodborne on  PS4

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Why would you pick Xbox One over PS4 based on multiplatform? PS4 runs games at a higher resolution and a higher framerate.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Around the Network
DJEVOLVE said:

He stopped short of, " however if you like Xbox one exclusives, go with them but you will have to wait until the end of the year. "

So no I don't agree with him.

The only game on Sony that interest me is Bloodborne

The man knows no reasonability lol: the exclusives have been very different this gen (Titanfall, Bloodborne, Sunset Overdrive, The Order 1886) and will continue to be so. Honestly, "better" is very subjective this gen, and it's nice to see them differentiate.

That being said, multiplatforms are dominating.

PwerlvlAmy said:

And so far XB1 has had no quality exclusives...

TheObserver said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

And so far XB1 has had no quality exclusives...

imo i cant really say there's a must have exclusive on the system yet, whereas the only must have so far on ps4 is bloodborne 

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Buy a Wii U if you want exclusive games
~ExplodingBlock

PwerlvlAmy said:

True. The thing with Sony is they tend to make the most new IP's and even last gen while losing they did as well. The problem with Sony is they take a couple of years to take off. After that they are all good.