By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Buy a PS4 if you want exclusive games, says Michael Pachter

"Wedbush Morgan analyst Michael Pachter has suggested that gamers buy a PS4 if they are more concerned about exclusive software, but plump for Xbox One if they want non-exclusive titles."

I do not follow this logic. PS4 has titles only can get there, buy it. X1 has titles can get elsewhere, buy it.

To me it is simpler. Buy the console that has the library you prefer.

Around the Network

If you want exclusives, get a Wii U. If you want multi plat third parties, get either a PS4 or Xbox One based on your personal preference.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Why would you buy an Xbox One for non-exclusives? For all non-exclusives I go A) PC or B) PS4.

He is right.

And it won't stop on that... most exclusives (third-party) will be on PS4 and the first-party line-up is way bigger than the what MS have.

MS will have one or two big exclusives per year launched at Holidays... Sony will give you four or more per year in each season of the year.

BTW I think PS4 is in better position for non-exclusives too.

Well he is right that of Xbone and PS4, the latter has the advantage currently in exclusives. But he should have closed by saying if you care about exclusives, buy a PS4. If not, either will do. Cause all the multiplats come to PS4 as well.

Around the Network

Xbox has been the place for exclusives and that has not changed at all for me.

Wow, a broken clock is really right twice a day.

Thanks jlmurph!

(many did not seem to read the article to the end)... He says buy the X1 if you care more about multiplatform games because it is cheaper ... Logic. He is correct in terms of saving a few bones by buying the xbone to get muliplats...._

Paatar said:
If you want exclusives, get a Wii U. If you want multi plat third parties, get either a PS4 or Xbox One based on your personal preference.

If i want both?

OT: just get the platform(s) with the (most) games you like.

If you want the best 3rd party and exclusives then its going to be PS4, unless there are specific standard XBO franchises that people want... and at the moment thats exactly how its panning out.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!