By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Bloodborne Will Outsell All 2015 Xbox One Exclusives Combined?

Playstation_prophet said:
Halo MCC is struggling to hit 2 million according to Chartz. That's with multiple discounts and a bundle.  
Because is a remastered. Halo 1 anniversary have sold 2,000,000, when Halo 3 have sold 15,000,000 and Halo 4 nearly 10,000,000. And in any case, even if Halo 5 will sell 2,000,000, still no chance for BloodBorne outsell it with the other exclusives combinet.

I think some people are overestimating sales of Xbox One titles.

And you overestimate the BloodBorne sales.

Xbox one is sitting at what 11 million. 25% attach rate(never happen) at the end of 2015 would put Halo 5 at 5 million sales.

XBO will be at ~18,500,000 by end of the year...

Around the Network

I always enjoy waking up to a good joke lol
Thanks for that

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Puppyroach said:
Being number 2 in Amazon in march doesn't say much for high sales. It will hopefully sell great, but even its LTD sales will be crushed by Halo 5's first week sales :).

This is rare for me, but I 100% back this statement.

Well, we got to agree sometimes :).

I can see it happen long term

Ryng_Tolu said:

Of course it will.
It will outsell Halo 5 + Gears collection + Forza 6 + Rise of the Tomb Raider combinet.
BloodBorne is gonna to sell minimum 10,000,000 this year and 25,000,000 lifetime.

...Oh a moment, are you serius?

There are no plans for gears collection, tombraider is not an exclusive and halo 5 there is chance it could be delayed by the way

Around the Network

Ruler said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

Of course it will.
It will outsell Halo 5 + Gears collection + Forza 6 + Rise of the Tomb Raider combinet.
BloodBorne is gonna to sell minimum 10,000,000 this year and 25,000,000 lifetime.

There are no plans for gears collection, tombraider is not an exclusive and halo 5 there is chance it could be delayed by the way

There are rumors that Halo 5's launch might have been bumped up to September.

Ruler said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

Of course it will.

There might be plans, how do you know? Tomb Raider is an exclusive for 2015 and possibly may never come to PS4. And Halo 5 delayed? Just wishful fanboy thinking. No offense.  

KyleeStrutt said:
Was Halo 5 delayed to 2016 and nobody told me?

My first thought when I saw the thread title.

Bloodbourne is a good game, it's going to sell very nicely on PS4. But I don't think it's going to set the charts alight for too long on the simple grounds of not being mainstream enough.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

in japan? of course.