By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Bloodborne Will Outsell All 2015 Xbox One Exclusives Combined?

Bloodborne will outsell EVERYTHING. Bloodborne is love, Bloodborne is life.

Around the Network

Wut? No, it's a great game, but, no.

PxlStorm said:

Bloodborne outsells AIDS confirmed

#1 Amb-ass-ador

KyleeStrutt said:

Bolder Prediction

Bloodborne will outsell the Xbox One.

Boldest Prediction

Bloodbourne CE will outsell the Xbox One.

Surpass that, insanity!

Bloodborne will outsell the PS4 lifetime! Beat that!

I was really hoping this would be a joke thread, but I don't think it is.

Let's look at it this way. The Dark Souls franchise, according to vgc, has sold roughly 4.8 million copies on all platforms lifetime. Even if we include Demon Souls, that makes it close to 6.56 million copies. This is still less than the last mainline Halo game, Halo 4.

I'm not taking away any credit from the "Souls" sales because they're still really good, but not even close to Halo numbers. Even if Bloodborne somehow sells 3 million before the end of the year, it will still be trounced by Halo 5's 3-4 million first week sales.

Around the Network
ReimTime said:
PxlStorm said:

Bloodborne outsells AIDS confirmed

Bloodborne outsells Bloodborne confirmed

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Leadified said:

I am disappointed by the lack of sales predictions in this thread.

We only made aggregate review score predictions, not sales predictions. We believe we skipped this one after the Order and then the next big exclusive will be next. I wonder if we should do prediction threads for mid tier games. What do you think?

I don't think I was too clear with my original post, late night university assignments will do that to ya.

I am honestly fairly curious on how much OP thinks Bloodborne and "XBO exculsives combined" will sell in well...LTD? End of the year? It's a pretty bold prediction but also a rather vague one which has clearly raised a lot of eyebrows and for good reason. If I guess off the top of my end, Bloodborne would definitely have to push past 10 million units for this to come true, one things for sure, I'll be one happy Souls fan if that ever happens.

LOL you are hilarious

Euhmm ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
what?

Add me on Xbox: DWTKarma 

Of course it will.
It will outsell Halo 5 + Gears collection + Forza 6 + Rise of the Tomb Raider combinet.
BloodBorne is gonna to sell minimum 10,000,000 this year and 25,000,000 lifetime.

...Oh a moment, are you serius?