By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Why do so some gamers have a problem with God Of War III: Remastered?

Do you have a problem with it?

Yes 123 31.38%

No 269 68.62%

Total:392

welcome to the internet

'Video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock-n-roll.'
-Shigeru Miyamoto

Around the Network
GTAexpert said:
Qwark said:
thedawghousev2 said:

which is odd, considering how many remasters nintendo does. 

Only one Zelda game on WII U isn't that bad, secondly this is Sony's second remaster and probably the only one this year, one each year is fine. 

For everyone who thinks this delays GOW 4 it doesn't, it gives insights in how the PS4 works and his created by a really small team, within 6 months probably.

They had many more remasters on 3DS, which is the PS4 of Nintendo, if you know what I mean

Ah in that case you are right, Nintendo 3ds has more than a few 1st party remasters. Not that I am complaining but if the ninty fanbase is so aggressive against this remaster, they are a bit delusional.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Kemsus said:
i've got a ps4 and a wii u, and i could not care less if they remaster god of war, it is a series i have never cared for so why should i care

Because it is the best action adventure hack and slash game out there. (as a whole, bayonetta 2 is to unbalanced in story and graphics to earn that title)

If you don't like that genre you shouldn't but more than a few people really like it.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

I have a PS4 and i think its unnecessary :D

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Because these people hate games and other people. Just imagine how much pain it causes them to see other people getting more games.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Remasters/remakes/collections get a lot of hate for some reason. I don't really get it. People get upset I guess cause they think it's overkill or something. If ur not interested in a remake then don't buy it when it comes out. For all I care they could release a COD collection. Anyway I got my halo collection. Now all I need is my mass effect one. If there's god of war fans that want #3 remastered who am I to tell them they don't deserve one.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

I am a PS4 gamer and I still hate it... A GOW Collection with all 6 games would be great though.

aLkaLiNE said:

Beat me to it.

I have a problem with it cause PS4 already has too many games and getting more at this point is insulting
But i don't have a problem with having bought a N3DS to play a 5 year old downgraded "remaster"

Because in really they believe it's a a positive thing for PS4 gamers, and they have a problem with that.

My 8th gen collection