By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - OFFICIAL NX thread: Does Cloud confirm FF7 appearance on NX???

What's the name of the NX!?

Dolphin 17 8.17%

Fusion 113 54.33%

starbox 13 6.25%

Link 18 8.65%

gameslate 3 1.44%

pu 44 21.15%

Total:208
JEMC said:
bdbdbd said:
JEMC said:

Ok.

But I still think that now it's a different situation, than that.

Well, yes and no. I think it largely depends if NX will succeed or not. When Dreamcast was released, the games industry was experiencing growth, so it was easier to say no. But today the industry is in decline, so I dont think EA has the interest of leaving money on the table. In both cases it's just about the power EA will have on the platform.

So what you're saying, basically, is the same I said earlier:

JEMC said:
theprof00 said:
JEMC said:
No, I don't think any EA game will launch on NX, at least during the first year.

They only said that they would look at it (NX and supporting it) which simply means that they will stay back and, if the console is a success, then they'll port some of its games.

Well now, I guess it all really depends on how the system turns out.

If the rumors are true, and it can support Android, I could very well see EA porting some mobile games over :D

If we are talking about mobile games, yes, I can see them throwing a couple of them to gauge their interest. But I doubt they'll bother with any console games until they see if the console sells well or not.

Well, if you put it that way, then yes. 

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

Around the Network

"You can only make NX threads that give real information about the system which means no more rumors or random topics about the system."

Shenlong's thread did exactly this. Why was it locked? It was a purely informative thread that was approved by a mod. (Oh. Embassador.)

I was redirected to this thread.  So this is the NX thread...  Tempted to reply to EA discussion but I will hold myself back.

spemanig said:

"You can only make NX threads that give real information about the system which means no more rumors or random topics about the system."

Shenlong's thread did exactly this. Why was it locked? It was a purely informative thread that was approved by a mod. (Oh. Embassador.)

My bad then

I sent my thread to theprof00 to update the first post though

NNID : ShenlongDK
PSN : DarkLong213
shenlong213 said:
spemanig said:

My bad then

I sent my thread to theprof00 to update the first post though

All good brother. It was a very informative thread with some great facts that definitely deserve some discussion and looks on here. It's just that it was the third NX thread I've locked in the past hour, so forgive my shortness.

If not in the OP, then definitely copy/paste and rock and roll!

Around the Network
Smeags said:

All good brother. It was a very informative thread with some great facts that definitely deserve some discussion and looks on here. It's just that it was the third NX thread I've locked in the past hour, so forgive my shortness.

So are you suffering from preemptive locks? 

sethnintendo said:

So are you suffering from preemptive locks? 

I'm on 5 locks so far in the past hour.

Let's tear it all dooooown!

But anyways, the trickle of information that concerns NX is definitely maddening. Hopefully we'll get some info-nuggets since dev kits are in dev hands.

From now I will daily update new information about NX on this topic, everyone should read the first post to see anything we know about NX so far

Nintendo joins Khronos in September, will help development of Vulkan's API for release at the end of 2015. The NX will most definitely use this to have amazing GPU/CPU performance by getting the most out of each chip.

Not sure if you guys realized this but this means the NX will be able to run basically any modern High End Graphics Engine that is currently available with great results.

I also read that Sony could adopt a form of Vulkan to work with the PS4, but Open GL probably is best suited for it. The NX is forward thinking for Nintendo thanks to them partnering with Khronos. The console will be able to run any engine a developer can throw at it and is not so limited as DX12 is since it's exclusive to Windows 10.

Source

shenlong213 said:

From now I will daily update new information about NX on this topic, everyone should read the first post to see anything we know about NX so far

Nintendo joins Khronos in September, will help development of Vulkan's API for release at the end of 2015. The NX will most definitely use this to have amazing GPU/CPU performance by getting the most out of each chip.

Not sure if you guys realized this but this means the NX will be able to run basically any modern High End Graphics Engine that is currently available with great results.

I also read that Sony could adopt a form of Vulkan to work with the PS4, but Open GL probably is best suited for it. The NX is forward thinking for Nintendo thanks to them partnering with Khronos. The console will be able to run any engine a developer can throw at it and is not so limited as DX12 is since it's exclusive to Windows 10.

Source

Is this real world? Please tell me! Can't wait to see amazing looking games with great AI and how can Nintendo use all that power to push forward the gaming industry!

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:
shenlong213 said:

Source

Is this real world? Please tell me! Can't wait to see amazing looking games with great AI and how can Nintendo use all that power to push forward the gaming industry!

Yes, it was confirmed by Nintendo since September as I remember