By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Tagged games:

PlayMatt said:
tbone51 said:

I cant say anything about Fat princess, and i dont talk (bad) about games that i dont play.

That said wat are you talking about with planting cute digital flowers? I hope your not talking about Pikmin... It be really sad if you were :-/

Also pointing out Kirby spin off... Well i can see why it doesn't have high appeal, but Kirby games are alot of fun (traditional ones and a couple spin offs)

Wasn't talking bout Pikmin :)

*Thank God

Well i'll leave it there! Dont want to start anything lol

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
Yay my thread got somebody banned and I raked in the VGC points, this was easy than I thought.
MWUHUHUHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
Seriously though people totally missed the point that PS4 has a shit load of awesome exclusives coming this year to play all year round. Cant believe how limited some people are in the games they play.

Yea its sad how closed minded some gamers are now adays....i read someone thinking indie game arent "real games"....i facepalmed at his/her stupidity. Indies have some of the most interesting and crazy concepts that no AAA games seem to be doing which is such a breath of fresh air from the typical shooter, nintendo or action game. To discount them is very foolish as a gamer!

Also i guess when an indie/niche game comes to a console other then nintendo its not important or irrelivant?

To the people defending the games. just chill and enjoy them when they release, i know i will!

I know this is a thread about exclusivity but IMO it's unfair to discount multiplats and they will sell systems regardless of what console they are on. For me, MGSV is huge and blows everything out of the water the later half of this year! Was going to pick up a Wii u for star fox and zelda (if they did release this year) but MGS is way for important to me.

The only thing PS4 has left for me is that horror game but I still need to see more from it.

tbone51 said:
PlayMatt said:

Wasn't talking bout Pikmin :)

*Thank God

Well i'll leave it there! Dont want to start anything lol

Pikmin, is fun... I liked it, I was talking about Animal Crossing (even thought it's cool to play for a while in AC virtual life.)

For Kirby it's good for its focused audience (5 - 10 years old or about that)

I just thought it was stupid to someone complain and say shit about a game the person probably never played, probably because of the name, mostly cause in fact it was an incredible game in PS3 with a lot of strategy, and a great multiplayer game for those who don't have patience for playing shooter, shooters and shooters...

Anyway if you've never played Fat Princess and own a PS3 I guess I can't leave without recommending it (you can get ir for free after playing the IOS/Android Fat Princess candy crush style game once you pass the level 15)

You can see gameplay for it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHjQzBwawNM

The Bitch is back! And better then ever! #BritneyReturns

SONY Bring them BACK for PS4 and VITA!

PlayMatt said:
ExplodingBlock said:

Ok, well uh, enjoy

Sure will, hope you're enjoying planting your cute digital flowers and drawing cute rainbow lines for kirby ball.

I mean, if that's a kind of thing someone can enjoy... ROFL

Somebody is getting grrrummmpppyyy

User was moderated for this post (and others) - Conegamer

Around the Network

This thread sure is...interesting.

Tachikoma said:
Oh if only i wasn't bound by nda.

Oh only if i can forget Sony not delaying almost every exclusive first party title atleast once. 

The Last Guardian

Drive Club

The Order

Uncharted. 

Noobie said:
Tachikoma said:
Oh if only i wasn't bound by nda.

Oh only if i can forget Sony not delaying almost every exclusive first party title atleast once. 

The Last Guardian

Drive Club

The Order

Uncharted. 

Because no wiiu or xbox one games got delayed,  right?  This is a generarion of delays. 

Sony's lineup is underwhelming once again. I see no way they will survive the onslaught of incredible X1 exclusives this year. Especially Tomb Raider, which is a true X1 exclusive

Moderated - Starcraft

I am highly surprised this thread hasn't already been locked.

But it has claimed its last scalp. OP and title are gone, time to put it to bed.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS