By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Tagged games:

beeje13 said:

To make it clear, I meant most PS4 owners, not most vgchartz PS4 owners. The biggest games sell the most.

And most PS4 owners don't know what the hell we are talking about when we use words like AAA or exclusive or third party. We're only a tiny percentage of console gamers although we like to think we're more.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
ExplodingBlock said:
PlayMatt said:

That sounds a little big hypocrite from someone who uses a "Villager" avatar...

What's wrong with Fat Princes?? The PS3 and PSP games were really strategic, with live action, very competitive, incredibly fun and with A LOT OF COLLECTIBLES to get, if you wanted every piece of clothing, colors, and costumes it should take you hundreds of hours of playing!

Ok, well uh, enjoy

You have a WiiU? Well uh, enjoy your games.

GribbleGrunger said:
beeje13 said:

To make it clear, I meant most PS4 owners, not most vgchartz PS4 owners. The biggest games sell the most.

And most PS4 owners don't know what the hell we are talking about when we use words like AAA or exclusive or third party. We're only a tiny percentage of console gamers although we like to think we're more.

So? How does that change people wanting the biggest games? Whatever people on here label them as. And you're last sentence just repeated what I was trying to say...? Misunderstanding?

PS, PS2, Gameboy Advance, PS3, PSP, PS4, Xbox One

beeje13 said:

So? How does that change people wanting the biggest games? Whatever people on here label them as. And you're last sentence just repeated what I was trying to say...? Misunderstanding?

How do you define 'biggest game'? People go to a shop, see a game and buy it. They don't think 'this is a big game' they think 'this looks interesting'. We understand what AAA means and what Indie means but 95% of console owners haven't got a clue and don't differentiate. It's JUST about marketing. For instance, if Sony heavily market No Man's Sky, then 95% of console gamers see that as a 'big game'.

The PS5 Exists. 

Barkley said:
ExplodingBlock said:

Ok, well uh, enjoy

I have actually! I recently got Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge and Kirby and the Rainbow Curse, both are super fun!

Around the Network
ExplodingBlock said:
Barkley said:

I have actually! I recently got Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge and Kirby and the Rainbow Curse, both are super fun!

Great! I'm very glad you are enjoying your uh... games.

I'm looking forward to the game with the sexy green elf protoganist. Though her clothes are blue so I'm not sure I'll like it as much.

Pure Pool is my ps4 exclusive-not-actually-an-exclusive of the generation currently.

Burek said:
d21lewis said:
Until Dawn. Should I be interested in this game? Because I kinda am.

I'm very interested as well.

As for you, it all depends if you like The Walking Dead/ Beyond 2 Souls type games, because this is it.... A choose your own path point and click interactive movie.

I am very interested, because of all the choices and different endings.

Right up my alley!  Been a fan of that type of game since playing Indigo Prophecy (aka Fahrenheit) and even before that with games like Shadow of Destiny and Out of this world.  I'm usually very open minded whein it comes to a little cinematic gaming.

GribbleGrunger said:
beeje13 said:

How do you define 'biggest game'? People go to a shop, see a game and buy it. They don't think 'this is a big game' they think 'this looks interesting'. We understand what AAA means and what Indie means but 95% of console owners haven't got a clue and don't differentiate. It's JUST about marketing. For instance, if Sony heavily market No Man's Sky, then 95% of console gamers see that as a 'big game'.

I wrote a reply twice, but vgc.com doesn't work well with PS4 browser, so i'll keep it short. Agree about marketing having huge impact. But then that would make it a 'big' game wouldn't it? And of course people don't go into a shop thinking whether it's an AAA/indie title.

PS, PS2, Gameboy Advance, PS3, PSP, PS4, Xbox One

Barkley said:
ExplodingBlock said:

Great! I'm very glad you are enjoying your uh... games.

I'm looking forward to the game with the sexy green elf protoganist. Though her clothes are blue so I'm not sure I'll like it as much.

Pure Pool is my ps4 exclusive-not-actually-an-exclusive of the generation currently.

Well uh, it's a trap...

.- -... -.-. -..

Isn't Until Dawn just all QTE's? Or, at best, controlled similarly to Heavy Rain? If it had real controls I'd be interested, but I'm not too into those control schemes.

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS